10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like the Bucs are drafting first with that safety.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

15+ Year Old Account
    Thinking Watt deserves MVP due to the lack of a clear offensive frontrunner.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frunken View Post
    Standout player of the year by a long shot. RotY is more open than MVP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Standout player of the year by a long shot. RotY is more open than MVP.
    I disagree a lot. OBJ is a lock for RotY and rightfully so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Cutler must be responding to coaching finally, 'cause he's playing as badly as Clausen did.
    Ha. I think Trestman is gone even if he wins today, and the Bears will be sorely tempted to trade Cutler if they can or else think hard about ditching him. I htink in the end his contract saves him though.

Bills win the meaningless game in NE. Their first win EVER in Foxborough and the first winning season in ages for the Bills.

Garappolo looked every bit like a rookie in this game. Held the ball too long pretty much every snap he was meant to throw, but I suspect that had a lot to do with most of the recievers just not getting open (Gronk not there, Edelman not there, LaFell not playing second half I think, so offense was down it's 3 best targets).

He did show that he has fire, and that he has mobility to some degree though, so it wasn't all bad, especially considering the Bills came to play and kept starters in all the way through.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    I disagree a lot. OBJ is a lock for RotY and rightfully so.
    Missing four at the start, sure he's had some amazing games in the second half. But Evans has had a solid, consistent first season as well, I'm not entirely sure you can call it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Forgot about football this morning. Oh well, most of the games seem missable.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

15+ Year Old Account
    Missing four at the start, sure he's had some amazing games in the second half. But Evans has had a solid, consistent first season as well, I'm not entirely sure you can call it.
    I would say if he does better while missing 4 games that makes him better, no?

Evans: 63 receptions 997 yards 11 TDs
    Beckham: 79 receptions 1,120 yards 11 TDs

And I don't think those include today's games where beckham added more than double the yards and receptions of Evans.
    Last edited by ProphetFlume; 2014-12-28 at 09:09 PM.

Congrats Buffalo on winning against NE even if Brady only played a half game. If only you could have played with any kind of urgency last week vs Oakland, you could be in the playoffs.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would say if he does better while missing 4 games that makes him better, no?

Evans: 63 receptions 997 yards 11 TDs
    Beckham: 79 receptions 1,120 yards 11 TDs
    Considering he's managed that on a team without any offence.. or a quarterback worth mentioning. Looking at the numbers on paper tells you half a story.

15+ Year Old Account
    Considering he's managed that on a team without any offence.. or a quarterback worth mentioning. Looking at the numbers on paper tells you half a story.
    A lot would say the same about the Giants.

Dallas has been rolling. They're ready for the playoffs.

Wow. Romo played the whole game against the team that injured him a few weeks ago? Ballsy (stupid) as fuck.
    Last edited by ProphetFlume; 2014-12-28 at 09:19 PM.

Watkins didn't do too bad considering his QBs and offensive coordinator.

10+ Year Old Account
    He was a beast yet again. Definitely best player in the league this season.
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    LFR can be too easy for individual players, but individual players get lumped with 24 other random people, and it's pretty much certain that in 25 random people you'll have at least one guy who makes you wonder how he managed to switch his computer on.

15+ Year Old Account
    Packers with 5 plays inside the 2 and can't get the TD against the Lions. They miss James Jones.

- - - Updated - - -

Make that 6. Went for it on fourth and got stopped. -_-

- - - Updated - - -

Which led to a punt return TD! Will take it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Weird nobody is mentioning Murray. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for Watt winning, but you figure someone would be talking about him.

I ask again, remember how Romo sucks in December? If only for a moment, it was nice to see them at the number one seed in the NFC on week 17.

Atlanta can't stop the Panthers' offense. I don't think they can stop anyone's offense. Gave up 105 rushing yards in the first quarter.

- - - Updated - - -

Adam Viniateri was perfect all year. Made 2 of 3 today. Only four players have had a perfect season, and two of those had less than 20 field goals. Still think he ought to be a hall of famer. At 42, he won't play much longer.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Weird nobody is mentioning Murray. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for Watt winning, but you figure someone would be talking about him.
    I think he and Romo kind of cancel each other out for contention the same way Earl Thomas and Sherman cancelled each other out for DPOY/SB MVP. Also, if you mention Murray, I think you have to mention Bell on the Steelers.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh god, Rodgers down. But it doesn't look too bad, and it's as good time as any for it: throwing a TD just before the half to go up 14-0 in a game that could get them a first round bye.
    Last edited by ProphetFlume; 2014-12-28 at 10:19 PM.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I ask again, remember how Romo sucks in December?
    We have plenty of youtube vids.

Murray
    W/o him we are hearing the same "it's not Romo's fault" song. Can they win it all? Sure, but not with #9 as the #1 option.

Edit

going to win a dollar bet if st. louie pulls off the upset.
    Last edited by icausewipes; 2014-12-28 at 10:38 PM.
    You cared enough to post.

15+ Year Old Account
    Wow. Packer defender just gave the Lions 7 fucking points because he just had to smack Stafford's helmet on a third down incompletion. Dumbest fucking penalty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rodgers apparently is questionable to return with a calf injury. If the Lions manage to get some offense going they might be able to swing this.

Don't even want to know what this does to the Packers chances in the post season, without Rodgers they are absolutely not intimidating. Even if he can play he's likely slowed and doesn't have the threat to make plays with his feet which would only further help getting to him and making the Packers less creative on offense.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think he and Romo kind of cancel each other out for contention the same way Earl Thomas and Sherman cancelled each other out for DPOY/SB MVP. Also, if you mention Murray, I think you have to mention Bell on the Steelers.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh god, Rodgers down. But it doesn't look too bad, and it's as good time as any for it: throwing a TD just before the half to go up 14-0 in a game that could get them a first round bye.
    True, and now that I think about it, they have very similar offenses. Though I think Dallas has the better line.