Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by SocialJusticeWarrior View Post
    The idea of "soul mates" is an outdated heterofascist concept of the patriarchy, IMPLYING that two people have selfish exclusive rights together. It only starts a domino of oppression among those who don't have a partner or go between many partners, as history has shown that when these two people, often heteronormative, get together, they tend to own a piece of land, or have something to call their own. They then breed more of themselves into the world through this foundation which ends up breeding more inequality in the world, where their success impoverishes those who didn't have such opportunities.

Generations of this forms an 'us vs them' mentality and we all know where that leads. I propose a 'soul community' concept, like how they still do it in Africa and in other developing regions across the world, where men and women have sex with each other and come and go as they please, raising any offspring by the village. With no monogamy, the fascist male incentive to build a legacy is thwarted, and inequality is destroyed.
    *Slowly back away while dialing 911*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toph Beifong View Post
    I just replied, "ummm". Weirdest question I've ever been asked... How does one even reply to something so retarded?
    If a girl asked you this and you post a thread on MMO-C where you refer to her as "a chick" in the subject, I think it's safe to say you don't believe in the concept or at least don't believe that she is yours. If you don't get this feeling from a girl, I wouldn't advise making her think you do, as it could lead to trouble down the road.

I don't believe in souls in general, so if the term "soul mate" is meant to be taken literally, I do not subscribe to it. It's not meant to be taken literally though, it's a romantic term for a feeling you get when you're deeply in love and realize how well your personalities compliment each other. This type of connection goes far beyond physical attraction or sharing similar interests.

Quote Originally Posted by Enzefik View Post
    Sounds like someone got dumped.
    "Got dumped" is fake-ass highschool shit.

I just replied, "ummm". Weirdest question I've ever been asked... How does one even reply to something so retarded?
    If she's 16, that's normal. If you like her, date her, but know that all teenagers are, by definition: fickle, unpredictable, and a bit crazy.

If she's not 16. Run.
    I think I've had enough of removing avatars today that feature girls covered in semen. Closing.
    -Darsithis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    It's as realistic as anything else. Go to a strip club. It's ok
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Calling something, "fake-ass highschool shit" is as well.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

The Lightbringer Conspicuous Cultist's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So my theory holds true for Texas too? When they go to college here it's the same exact thing too.
    Oh yeah. It hold out in spades.

Now granted there's some women that actually hold onto that concept but it's mainly for religious reasons. For most of them though? It just seems like they were afraid of getting judged harshly by other women during high school... and some of them were pretty downright mean to chicks that got laid more often.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Conspicuous Cultist View Post
    Oh yeah. It hold out in spades.

Now granted there's some women that actually hold onto that concept but it's mainly for religious reasons. For most of them though? It just seems like they were afraid of getting judged harshly by other women during high school... and some of them were pretty downright mean to chicks that got laid more often.
    What I received out of your post was, "girls are super jelly in high school because other girls get more". And yes you are correct regarding that some stay in their little hole due to religious reasons but that's here nor there, that's their choice.
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Calling something, "fake-ass highschool shit" is as well.
    Allow me to rephrase:

Shorter relationships held by younger people tend to be completely inconsequential in nature due to a low level of financial and emotional interdependence. Hence why such a blasse term like "got dumped" can be tossed around.

A 5 year long common-law relationship, in which you were the bread winner ending is more like "getting fucked...hard" than "got dumped"

The Lightbringer Conspicuous Cultist's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    What I received out of your post was, "girls are super jelly in high school because other girls get more". And yes you are correct regarding that some stay in their little hole due to religious reasons but that's here nor there, that's their choice.
    Yeppers. Hope things are working between your SO and you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Allow me to rephrase:

Shorter relationships held by younger people tend to be completely inconsequential in nature due to a low level of financial and emotional interdependence. Hence why such a blasse term like "got dumped" can be tossed around.

A 5 year long common-law relationship, in which you were the bread winner ending is more like "getting fucked...hard" than "got dumped"
    Can this be literal too?
    Hey everyone

Can this be literal too?
    I don't even know where you're trying to go with this. I'm too sober for this shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't even know where you're trying to go with this. I'm too sober for this shit.
    Shhh, *hands Sir Gheld a pint of vodka", sleep my precious, you never read any of this.
    Hey everyone