10+ Year Old Account

Mana Tide Totem Weak Aura Timer

So I would like to know how long Mana tide is up when our shaman uses it in the raid. As you may know The buff from Mana Tide Totem doesn't have a timer but it is up for 15 seconds so I was wondering using the Combat log triggers and the timer option set to 10 how can I make a Weak Aura icon that shows a 15 second timer when Mana Tide Totem is up?
    Last edited by Tyranader; 2014-03-11 at 12:06 AM.

Just type in the shaman's name under the trigger tab>source name. You can easily convert it to an icon style if you prefer that instead. The issue with this though is if for some reason the totem gets destroyed or is recalled early, the timer will still keep going. Since you aren't the shaman casting it and it doesn't have a buff component, this is the only way to do without custom LUA.

Code:
    dGJRdaGlusTnI0mrjAUOKmBv1nrP8nvKDsu7vSBQSFvQFsvjdtrnoI43OAOiunyvYWvfhuf1TL0XKOZPcSqQQEMewSQ0YLYdLQ6PqltbphPdtyQkzYOy6uUOufxvfuxgCDsTre5Ak0MLkBxf6ZkYxPQutdbFhHsJeHIhRuJgHmEQkoPuLUfkvNMKZJOwjkHxRcYFPkNYScwdYeKjRGK9vxhfSqIWbdJsgMLkzO4u58PH0XobPbTMAAcAzfKY1TnODklilGxn9fe1GuUUTHGSaE10xqudYOBctXDblLgutbpJBqDr(bI)GBn14vpIumqqtvbMGg5hiiCeCwqnf80oLf)b1o4i4SGMQcmb1uWJY1Tne)bnUbvzrfcYMWjUVwkg4(AXnOgutbpkx32G2PS8gutbp6d8)YIke)bP6x4i4mu31P8jOx)Z4YdpC)(9Gyqnf8OpWw1P2EuUUTbTtzXFq4i4SG951xHDFXs(uqJBqDr(bICrqnf8mUbvzrfI)G0h4)LfviiBcN4(APyG7Rf3GASGVIwF(N3YkYLH04bfekhjizUOCOGWjjPJ9rcrEiKKwmkzEOyEUOGG0rjdPJ9XIixe5YybjcutezrEyoO2zn10e0YkOXnOUi)arUiwWpxWKvqnf82FbLg)bB8pKvWQ(BQSIfl4(lO0ScsvUPpeejMZSDwowSG(4RUokyH04jjNKuuwmkD(aPJLdPJDcec2Gjf3Ti)abf6M4v0cQ2CNhvXabzzpKwbfAJN3Gg4JPBqqSY5grbnWhJe3zb7Z)Fysjmii1e7drjXDwWZ7TIbCM4FFr8gqvmGBtoOIjiBcN4(APyG7Rf3G691qqtvHgjUZcEEVvmGZe)7lI3aQIbCBYb7AIkGwtyIilniXQymIIC54CqNUUAQPjOrJCzqgf95li37M7c2RZGwNydSQ3n3rzf(a)VhPgNAEOUw5oFlmO1ZhQGZe)ybPbhy9mRhdEmYLekNJLa
    Last edited by magicaldandruff; 2014-03-11 at 12:57 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by magicaldandruff View Post
    Just type in the shaman's name under the trigger tab>source name. You can easily convert it to an icon style if you prefer that instead. The issue with this though is if for some reason the totem gets destroyed or is recalled early, the timer will still keep going. Since you aren't the shaman casting it and it doesn't have a buff component, this is the only way to do without custom LUA.

Code:
    dGJRdaGlusTnI0mrjAUOKmBv1nrP8nvKDsu7vSBQSFvQFsvjdtrnoI43OAOiunyvYWvfhuf1TL0XKOZPcSqQQEMewSQ0YLYdLQ6PqltbphPdtyQkzYOy6uUOufxvfuxgCDsTre5Ak0MLkBxf6ZkYxPQutdbFhHsJeHIhRuJgHmEQkoPuLUfkvNMKZJOwjkHxRcYFPkNYScwdYeKjRGK9vxhfSqIWbdJsgMLkzO4u58PH0XobPbTMAAcAzfKY1TnODklilGxn9fe1GuUUTHGSaE10xqudYOBctXDblLgutbpJBqDr(bI)GBn14vpIumqqtvbMGg5hiiCeCwqnf80oLf)b1o4i4SGMQcmb1uWJY1Tne)bnUbvzrfcYMWjUVwkg4(AXnOgutbpkx32G2PS8gutbp6d8)YIke)bP6x4i4mu31P8jOx)Z4YdpC)(9Gyqnf8OpWw1P2EuUUTbTtzXFq4i4SG951xHDFXs(uqJBqDr(bICrqnf8mUbvzrfI)G0h4)LfviiBcN4(APyG7Rf3GASGVIwF(N3YkYLH04bfekhjizUOCOGWjjPJ9rcrEiKKwmkzEOyEUOGG0rjdPJ9XIixe5YybjcutezrEyoO2zn10e0YkOXnOUi)arUiwWpxWKvqnf82FbLg)bB8pKvWQ(BQSIfl4(lO0ScsvUPpeejMZSDwowSG(4RUokyH04jjNKuuwmkD(aPJLdPJDcec2Gjf3Ti)abf6M4v0cQ2CNhvXabzzpKwbfAJN3Gg4JPBqqSY5grbnWhJe3zb7Z)Fysjmii1e7drjXDwWZ7TIbCM4FFr8gqvmGBtoOIjiBcN4(APyG7Rf3G691qqtvHgjUZcEEVvmGZe)7lI3aQIbCBYb7AIkGwtyIilniXQymIIC54CqNUUAQPjOrJCzqgf95li37M7c2RZGwNydSQ3n3rzf(a)VhPgNAEOUw5oFlmO1ZhQGZe)ybPbhy9mRhdEmYLekNJLa
    Is there no way to do this without typing in the shamans name? Sometimes we roll with 2 resto shamans and stuff. Or if I am in a pug and say we have 4 other resto shamans?

EDIT: I was going about this all wrong I Was trying to track the buff "Mana Tide" and I just unticked source name so it should work as I just tested the out on my shaman (seriously forgot I even had this toon) and it worked without a Source name so it should track every Mana Tide Totem cast. I also right clicked and converted it to an Icon because I am not a fan of progress bars XP!

EDIT2: and as for it not showing I could just add a 2nd trigger that is Aura - > Mana Tide so if I loose the buff the Aura should vanish.

EDIT3: Yup what I posted on EDIT2 worked. If I loose the Mana Tide buff early the Aura also vanishes.
    Last edited by Tyranader; 2014-03-11 at 01:34 PM.

I'm no WA expert, but can't you add a second trigger to the string and put in the other Rshams name?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zdrasti View Post
    He's telling you upfront what's going to take. It's not ninja looting. It's pirate looting! YAARRRR!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teebu View Post
    I'm no WA expert, but can't you add a second trigger to the string and put in the other Rshams name?
    I don't really wanna have to configure new triggers all the time because we always seem to have a different resto shaman each week.

Hah whoops, I was totally thinking healing stream totem the whole time, but yeah its easier to track when it has a buff component.