New Computer Build - $1k minimum

Hey everyone! I've got roughly $1-1.5k to spend on a computer that will be bought in approx. 2 months. Just curious if you guys think there would be newer/better parts I could buy then, or if its better to just start picking up pieces individually now until I eventually pick them all up. Anyways as I said I've got around $1500 to spend on the computer and I have plans to stream WoW, play Titanfall, Wildstar, D3, and SC2 among others. During Wildstar/WoW I'll be raiding the 20/40 man groups and would like to play on max or at least near max settings without having noticeable dropped frames. I think those would be the most demanding of my computer so if it can meet those requirements I'll be happy! If it's fine to start picking up parts now I'd really appreciate if someone could make me up a list that will meet the demands. Also, I have no clue about overclocking but I know it'll improve computer performance and have a friends dad that could help me with that process. And is Watercooling something to look into? I dont know much about it but if its better and doesnt cost too much extra than regular cooling then I'll probably look into that too. Thanks for any help!

10+ Year Old Account
    Although I'm not going to recommend any hardware just yet it would be helpful to know which country you are in.
    Personally I recommend doing it all in one go, firstly it make life dead simple for warranties, secondly it makes it so much easier to make sure you have everything you need and you aren't missing a fan or a power supply (you'd be surprised how many people forget these two when doing a new build)

Do you have any other requirements;
    - Does it need to be quiet?
    - Take up very little space?
    - Do you already have Screens, Keyboard, Mouse etc.. you wish to keep using? Is there a separate budget for these if not?
    I'll summarise your current requirements here just to make life easy:

Budget: $1,500
    Games:
    - WoW (40 man)
    - Titanfall
    - Wildstar
    - D3
    - SC2
    Pref near max settings.
    Overclocking: Yes

Post this again in 2 months and buy it all at once. We don't have any way to tell what will be out, soon coming out or what price drops will be taking place that far into the future.

Probably not what you want to hear, but it is what it is.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

Quote Originally Posted by Djinni View Post
    Although I'm not going to recommend any hardware just yet it would be helpful to know which country you are in.
    Personally I recommend doing it all in one go, firstly it make life dead simple for warranties, secondly it makes it so much easier to make sure you have everything you need and you aren't missing a fan or a power supply (you'd be surprised how many people forget these two when doing a new build)

Do you have any other requirements;
    - Does it need to be quiet?
    - Take up very little space?
    - Do you already have Screens, Keyboard, Mouse etc.. you wish to keep using? Is there a separate budget for these if not?
    I'll summarise your current requirements here just to make life easy:

Budget: $1,500
    Games:
    - WoW (40 man)
    - Titanfall
    - Wildstar
    - D3
    - SC2
    Pref near max settings.
    Overclocking: Yes
    I'm in the US, no it doesn't need to be quiet(although I don't want it to sound like an engine but my computer is away from the rest of my family),space isn't an issue either, and yes I've got two monitors(Main is 1920/1080 2nd is 19" or 20" I believe)+keyboard and mouse that i'll carry over to my system.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by glo View Post
    Post this again in 2 months and buy it all at once. We don't have any way to tell what will be out, soon coming out or what price drops will be taking place that far into the future.

Probably not what you want to hear, but it is what it is.
    Fair enough, I'll be back when I've got all my money together