He does have that nerdy look to him. More than Garfield at least.

Deleted
    I can see him doing alright, thought he was good in Ender's Game even if the movie itself wasn't all that great.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    The same way I know Kristen Stewart plays herself in every movie she's ever been in.
    And for the most part, Charlie Sheen, Matty McCongheruey etc etc etc

It's fun. Scarlet Witch was looking damn hot in that AoS spinner.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    And for the most part, Charlie Sheen, Matty McCongheruey etc etc etc

It's fun. Scarlet Witch was looking damn hot in that AoS spinner.
    scarlet witch is my type of woman. take her over scar jo any day
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

I really only like ScarJo in her BlackWidow role, otherwise... she's kinda meh to me. I've liked Lizzie though.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

"Ryan Phillippe may soon join the ranks of Marvel's heroes -- or villains.

In an appearance on "The Howard Stern Show" earlier today, the actor revealed that he has been talking with Netflix and Marvel about joining the cast of one of the five series being produced as part of their deal. While he wasn't ready to spill what character he may be in line to portray, he was direct, if brief, in announcing that he's been speaking with the studio about heading to the Marvel Cinematic Universe in an undisclosed role.

"I'm meeting with -- Marvel is interested in talking about, like Netflix, a series, possibly -- the 'Daredevil' series is great," Phillipe told Stern. The host then shifted the conversation to revisit Phillippe's previous brush with a superhero role, when he was in talks to play Harvey Dent in Christopher Nolan's "Dark Knight Trilogy."

Of the four primary series ("Daredevil," "A.K.A. Jessica Jones," "Luke Cage" and "Iron Fist"), only "Iron Fist" lacks a lead actor. In addition to "Daredevil's" Charlie Cox, Krysten Ritter and Mike Colter have been cast as Jessica Jones and Luke Cage. Considering that Iron Fist is depicted as a bit of a blond playboy in the comics, it's not far-fetched to imagine Phillippe in the role. It's also possible that the actor is in talks to star as a supporting character or a still un-revealed role in the team-up mini-series, "The Defenders.""

http://www.comicbookresources.com/ar...a-netflix-role

i could see him as iron fist
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Deleted
    I wish they'd cast someone of asian descent for Iron Fist. Now as usual, I don't read the comics so perhaps I'm totally off base. But isn't his whole origin story the stereotypical mighty whitey trope? White guy finds mystical asian culture, ends up becoming the best martial artist there and completely appropriates their culture. Booooring.

Plus I'm pretty sure the MCU has like 6 named asian characters in total.

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    i could see him as iron fist
    To me, he seems about 10 years too old for the role.

Quote Originally Posted by MrTharne View Post
    Yes it is, he's 18 but he looks 15.
    I hope not. He was one of the most annoying parts about that movie and that movie was already shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    how big is the marvel universe now anyway? Between the movies and TV shows anyway.

Hmm so so far it's 11 movies, 12 once ant-man comes out in a few months, and 3 TV shows I guess. So with 11 movies so far 2 seasons of Agents of shield with 22 episodes each, 8 episodes of Agent Carter and 13 episodes of Daredevil at an average of 43 min per episode of the shows it comes out to almost 70 hours of content.
    Last edited by Tierbook; 2015-05-01 at 01:59 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Well I saw AoU so I'm no longer living in fear of being spoiled. I had a weird thought

Is it just me, or do you totally forget about Hulkbuster Iron-Man vs Hulk by the end of the movie? I can't decide if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

My one main criticism:
    Needed way more Falcon. That ending better not a bait-and-switch.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now that I've seen AoU, I'm wondering where Ulton's AI originated.
    Anyone else think it's the upload of Arnim Zola (from Captain America 2), put into the gem by Strucker?
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    Now that I've seen AoU, I'm wondering where Ulton's AI originated.
    Anyone else think it's the upload of Arnim Zola (from Captain America 2), put into the gem by Strucker?
    on one of the toys it says tony took an ai from the aliens in the first avengers and recreated it. just a toy so might be nonsense but its the only thing weve got to go on

Not much and just a rumor, but looks like Marvel is considering Punisher for "Phase 2" of the Netflix according to this 4-6 sentence article.

http://www.vigilantist.com/?p=148

Possible rumor I saw too was MoonKnight appearing in Phase 2 as well, but I can't find any articles saying it other than heresay.

If so, that would be pretty cool to see both. Don't know much about MoonKnight other than what I've seen since playing him in Marvel Heroes where I looked into his origin some.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Not much and just a rumor, but looks like Marvel is considering Punisher for "Phase 2" of the Netflix according to this 4-6 sentence article.

http://www.vigilantist.com/?p=148

Possible rumor I saw too was MoonKnight appearing in Phase 2 as well, but I can't find any articles saying it other than heresay.

If so, that would be pretty cool to see both. Don't know much about MoonKnight other than what I've seen since playing him in Marvel Heroes where I looked into his origin some.
    definitely something punisher related coming up, gonzalez is planning on dropping a big punisher scoop once his new site goes live. someone just asked him about moon knight tonight though and he said he hadnt heard anything.

moon knight is probably my number 1 request for marvel to do, movie show, whatever just give

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    definitely something punisher related coming up, gonzalez is planning on dropping a big punisher scoop once his new site goes live. someone just asked him about moon knight tonight though and he said he hadnt heard anything.

moon knight is probably my number 1 request for marvel to do, movie show, whatever just give
    Punisher I'd be interested in seeing only if it's 10x better than the movies. The movies were just completely meh to me and would like to see a decent one. I've seen the animated ones and I think they are better than the live. Doing it on Netflix they can do it with a decent rating and get the right vibe I think.

As for Moon Knight, I'd be really interested in seeing one. My first experience with him was with Marvel Heroes and I looked him up and he looks really interesting. If I had the patience to read comics I might read some of his, but I read a few issues (of anything) of something then stop even if I'm enjoying it.

Keanu Reeves as the punisher please?

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Just make John Wick Marvel Canon.

To be honest I don't know much about Frank, but I'd love seeing Keanu play him. He does the cold hearted killer well and he has PLENTY training in martial arts and gun fu.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    This is officially the 7th level of hell.

No.
    BAD WOLF