Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    this is the only thing a batman and robin movie should ever be based off of ever in the history of ever. how you can like bat nipples ane hulk poodles but not age of ultron is fucking beyond me.
    The blatant sexualization of Batman and Robin being the opening shots of the movie is funny as fuck.

Hulk has a great aesthetic and a smart script.

Deleted
    if you're going to watch the tv shows dont watch aos until after you've seen winter soldier otherwise it ruins the twist
    too late already seen 99% of agents of shield love it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mapathy View Post
    Watch them as i listed, tv shows have no order except agents of shield.
    I had searched online for an order to watch before posting and found some where it says watch agents of shield episodes between films, my main question was release or chronological. it doesn't make sense to watch chronologically as when they were released they were not in order, cap America is 2011 but iron man is 2008. hence im here as I cant decide

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Cap team's has an unfair advantage.... Unless Vision counts for two.
    Iron Man's team will have Spiderman and maybe Hulk as well. SW will probably be on Cap's team so that balances the teams out a bit. But then BP is supposed to be mostly neutral so it still seems like Iron Man is at a slight disadvantage unless SW is on his team. And I'd kind of like that. She doesn't like Stark, but in AoU she was motivated by stopping the Avengers running riot and doing as they please. So it makes some sense for her to be pro-reg. And that allows her romance with Vision perhaps.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    They NEED to make him fight Ant-Man. If only because of their bug names lol.
    Spiderman VS Antman =

"will we see the first live-action appearance of the Iron Spider Armor?

Well, don't hold your breath, as the folks over at Latino-Review are hearing that the popular suit won't be making it in the movie, but instead Tony Stark will create a couple of mechanical web-shooters for the young hero. That certainly sounds interesting. Many fans have been wondering for a while now whether Peter Parker's web-shooters will be organic or mechanical, and the report finally sheds some light on that.

It sounds like when we first meet Spider-Man, he's only going to have the home-made suit that he made himself, which we've been hearing about for a while now, and later on he will be getting an upgrade by Stark, who will give him a cool new suit like he did for the rest of the Avengers."

http://heroichollywood.com/home-1/20...rica-civil-war

kind of conflicted on this, parker making the shooters himself highlights his genius, but stark making them makes more sense then a 15 year old creating something that should in theory cost quite a bit of money.

i hope its more of a co creation between the two

- - - Updated - - -

"After years of unhappiness under Marvel Entertainment CEO Issac "Ike" Permutter, Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige will now report to Disney studio chief Alan Horn. A recognizable name to all geeks and Marvel fanatics, Feige is the man many charge with the critical and commercial success Disney and Marvel have been enjoying since 2008's Iron Man.

Sources claim the Disney shake-up occured last week after Feige expressed his discontent to both Alan Horn and Disney CEO Bob Iger. This comes after "several years of frustration," under the notorius Perlmutter.

While Jeph Loeb, head of Marvel's TV Division will still report to Perlmutter, this move proves how trusted and powerful Kevin Feige really is at Disney. Being the producer of all of Marvel's films since Iron Man, Feige is an industry giant, who is now big enough to finally break free from Perlmutter's controlling ways.

A source close to Disney stated:

“Everybody knows Ike is difficult...his has been a long time coming. Kevin has grown his entire career under Ike and now it just makes sense.”

What do you think? Will this move make Marvel even better than they have been? Leave your thoughts below!"

http://heroichollywood.com/home-1/2015/8/31/marvel-studios-president-kevin-feige-no-longer-reporting-to-ike-perlmutter

looks like marvel just got alot more freedom and money to do whatever the hell they want, sounds good to me.

- - - Updated - - -

i think this comment sums up pretty well what this means, we'll probablybe seeing more female and minority films from marvel now that feige reports straight to the head of disney instead of perlmutter, and this internal shakeup is probably responsible for all the contract extensions we got for infinity war.

"It has a larger affect than you might think...Perlmutter was close to losing Downey, Jr., and the Avengers cast, and has caused a lot of riffs between people in the studios. He also didn't believe in having female led superhero films, among many other things. So it has much bigger ramifications that people may be surprised of. He's also been one of the people stopping Blade from re-entering the MCU, and was close to being detrimental to the Spider-Man merger. So much stuff he almost hurt."

- - - Updated - - -

also probably explains all the blade stuff weve been hearing lately
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

just please don't let him cast Rhonda Rousey as Captain Marvel, holy fuck I would probably jump off a bridge if that happened.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Have Stark make the shooters but Peter come up with the webbing chemical.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CR77 View Post
    Have Stark make the shooters but Peter come up with the webbing chemical.
    This actually makes way more sense with the characters' innate skill sets. Great idea.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    just please don't let him cast Rhonda Rousey as Captain Marvel, holy fuck I would probably jump off a bridge if that happened.
    She was sooo bad in The Expendables.
    And that's not really a franchise known for good acting.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    marvel likes to pick unknowns but i doubt they would pick someone with no acting experience at all.

i wouldnt be surprised if feige tried to get a big name female to star, he HAS to make captain marvel and black panther a success otherwise it will set back female and minority films for a long time

- - - Updated - - -

THE CREATIVE COMMITTEE IS GONE!! ALL HAIL KING FEIGE BRINGER OF AWESOME!!!

http://birthmoviesdeath.com/2015/09/02/the-marvel-creative-committee-is-over?utm_content=buffer0ada2&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

After watching Ant-Man and the Daredevil I'm feeling considerably better about Marvel, after the let-down of Avengers 2.

Still, I'm concerned about the saturation of movies coming up and whether they're going to get some decent writers.

DC on the other hand I've already written off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Misty Knight to be part of Luke Cage netflix series
    http://comicbook.com/2015/09/02/excl...ixs-luke-cage/

- - - Updated - - -

Punisher shows off his collection
    http://comicbook.com/2015/09/03/jon-bernthal-tweets-new-punisher-pic/

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

I see Chris Evans wants to extend his contract with Marvel.

Thank fuck for that. More Cap movies, the better!

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    I see Chris Evans wants to extend his contract with Marvel.

Thank fuck for that. More Cap movies, the better!
    He also said how reluctant he was to take the role of Captain America and how he would of kicked himself later on after how big the movies got.

He is also Stan lee's favourite of the bunch of actors cast so far.

Im glad he will stay, i have the biggest man crush on him too

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

now tht feige is in charge im pretty sure most of them will want to stay

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    I know. It's so alarming when our favorite actors are in terrible movies. I'm here for you if you need support. I try to forget that Reedus was apart of Blade at all, so I can sympthize. /pat/pat
    Dude, the Blade series is awesome. /doublemicdrop

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    After watching Ant-Man and the Daredevil I'm feeling considerably better about Marvel, after the let-down of Avengers 2.

Still, I'm concerned about the saturation of movies coming up and whether they're going to get some decent writers.

DC on the other hand I've already written off.
    I loved ant man and i thought it was great, i have never seen daredevil though

also what made you write off DC?

now tht feige is in charge im pretty sure most of them will want to stay
    You're not actually serious, are you? Why do you think it would matter one bit to those actors who Feige reports to about some creative decisions?

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstormen View Post
    You're not actually serious, are you? Why do you think it would matter one bit to those actors who Feige reports to about some creative decisions?
    because he was one of the main reasons they wanted to leave?

perlmutter is so cheap he made journalists buy their own sodas, hes the reason marvels actors got paid so little and hes a known sexist and racist being the main thing keeping a black widow movie from happening despite feige wanting to make one, he almost fucked up the spidey deal and he almost fucked up infinity wars 2 part contract renegotiations.

i literally put most of this stuff less than a page ago seriously

- - - Updated - - -

perlmutter is literally the one person whos constantly over and over again almost fucked up the entire mcu. hes also incredibly impulsive and emotional, he almost fired half the people who worked under him over a dozen times.

its only because of the respect feige has within marvel that the mcu has done so well.

feige has literally become so influential at disney he just replaced his boss by complaining, and if the rumours are true that he wants the star wars throne once hes done at marvel and chosen a successor i hope he gets it.

the tv stuff is still screwed, except the netflix stuff which feige has more control over than the aos stuff

because he was one of the main reasons they wanted to leave?

perlmutter is so cheap he made journalists buy their own sodas, hes the reason marvels actors got paid so little and hes a known sexist and racist being the main thing keeping a black widow movie from happening despite feige wanting to make one, he almost fucked up the spidey deal and he almost fucked up infinity wars 2 part contract renegotiations.

i literally put most of this stuff less than a page ago seriously

- - - Updated - - -

perlmutter is literally the one person whos constantly over and over again almost fucked up the entire mcu. hes also incredibly impulsive and emotional, he almost fired half the people who worked under him over a dozen times.

its only because of the respect feige has within marvel that the mcu has done so well.

feige has literally become so influential at disney he just replaced his boss by complaining, and if the rumours are true that he wants the star wars throne once hes done at marvel and chosen a successor i hope he gets it.

the tv stuff is still screwed, except the netflix stuff which feige has more control over than the aos stuff
    I've never heard of this guy until now, and now people are trying to tell me that he alone was the reason that the past twelve successful movies they made "almost" sucked? And that the actors didn't make as much money as they "should", and the fact that they would want to stay on because they will get money for another yacht is supposed to make me feel like justice has been served?