Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    i drank 3 bottles of robitussin last night and watch the latest episode of legion.

it was just as amazing as the first.

legion is something special man.

i do wonder if average people realize its an x-men show though. theyve literally only said mutant once and outside of the logo theirs nothing at all even slightly hinting at x-men. it seems as if mutants are a brand new thing in this show.

i wonder if its vague like that on purpose. the other x-men show being made by fox is in the x-men universe and bryan singer is working on it. legion is being made by marvels tv studio and has zero references to x-men.
    Do "normies" know that the Netflix Marvel shows take place in the MCU if they aren't being super savvy about the small hints and references they drop?

I heard Sub-Mariner is on the slate for a movie.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstormen View Post
    Do "normies" know that the Netflix Marvel shows take place in the MCU if they aren't being super savvy about the small hints and references they drop?
    i feel like legion just feels so far removed from any property unlike any other show before
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

i wonder if its vague like that on purpose. the other x-men show being made by fox is in the x-men universe and bryan singer is working on it. legion is being made by marvels tv studio and has zero references to x-men.
    It is meant to be connected to the overall X-Men Universe...but only by the thinnest of threads. It's still being produced by Fox (FX is a Fox Network). Marvel Entertainment has always been a part of the X-Men film productions (it's just a separate wing from the MCU).

Given David Haller's history in the comics..I'm still not convinced that the entire show isn't all just happening in his mind.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    would be awesome if they worked out the rights somehow.
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    I dont even know who tierbook is, never heard of it in my life. But dont mind me. Wont post in here again. Clearly I dont meet the quota with my inferior knowledge of the movie world trivia.
    Tierbook is the person who posted literally 4 posts before you did. If you had read any of the last few posts in this thread before you posted, you woulda saw it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    I dont even know who tierbook is, never heard of it in my life. But dont mind me. Wont post in here again. Clearly I dont meet the quota with my inferior knowledge of the movie world trivia.
    I'm Tierbook
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Ok great, I missed a post. You made your point. Move on.

would be awesome if they worked out the rights somehow.
    Pretty sure Marvel has the rights back, supposedly its filming in Hawaii along side the I Inhumans tv show.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure Marvel has the rights back, supposedly its filming in Hawaii along side the I Inhumans tv show.
    It's incredibly unlikely that it's already started filming. They've got a packed schedule out till 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    It's incredibly unlikely that it's already started filming. They've got a packed schedule out till 2020
    Its a rumour
    http://movieweb.com/namor-sub-marine...marvel-hawaii/

i imagine if theyre starting to film it now its either for tv or a post credit/easter egg for another movie.

the production just wouldnt line up for a movie right now.

namor being an anti hero would fit in well with netflix though

Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    It is meant to be connected to the overall X-Men Universe...but only by the thinnest of threads. It's still being produced by Fox (FX is a Fox Network). Marvel Entertainment has always been a part of the X-Men film productions (it's just a separate wing from the MCU).

Given David Haller's history in the comics..I'm still not convinced that the entire show isn't all just happening in his mind.
    Xmen/Fox is certainly not the world leader in continuity, so I don't think it really matters anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

i disagree on fantastic four. imo if marvel got back fantastic four we would see either 1 of two things.
    Yeah, I've never been a Fantastic Four fan, I don't like the team at all really. Their villains though, there's a lot of stuff tied up in that license. (Skrull, Galactus, Doom...)

Marvel does need a better way to handle recurring villains though.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, and apparently there's a big push (Including from the actor himself) to get Donnie Yen to play him.

I think it could work pretty damn well, especially if he does a bit of fight choreography!

Speaking of the Failtastic Four, they can eat a dick... But I would pay ALL THE MONEY to free up Galactus and Doctor Doom to be in the MCU, would be so freakin awesome to have Galactus as the overaching badguy for the next couple of phases, with Doctor Doom acting as a Loki-esque midboss.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

More likely that they would include Namor in the Inhumans show imo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Berndorf View Post
    More likely that they would include Namor in the Inhumans show imo.
    Shame if they go that route, thats a waste of a pretty cool character.

I've felt that Marvel was slowly spiraling downward anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Well arnt you a ray of sunshine.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    I would've never guessed

Well arnt you a ray of sunshine.
    If they plan on actually undoing the universe for the movie Infinity War II...to me that'll highlight everything that has gone wrong with the comics when it went to shit in the 90s.