[H] Disc/Holy Priest LF Heroic Progression Guild - 10/14H Exp

Posting this from my phone so I will update with more info soon, I am looking for a guild to raid Heroics, I am experienced 10+ years raid xp, min maxer and always on top of mygame.

Main stipulation is raid times MUST be between 8-12 CST Sun-Thurs and any time Fri/Sat

more info to come, post times and WoL/WoW Progress links

Times aren't *quite* what you're asking but hey.. maybe there's a chance

Simple Math of Andorhal needs a XXX for a full-time 25-man raiding position. We raid Sunday-Wednesday 7:00pm-12:00am EST however days and times are flexible. We have defeated 14/14 Tier 16 heroic bosses as well as all other heroic content this expansion.

We are a 7-year-old guild started in 2006 who has every server first on Andorhal since Karazhan. Most members of Simple Math have been active raiders for a year or more. This is one of the most stable guilds you'll find anywhere.

You can apply on our forums or by sending an officer your application in a private message. You can also reach me through realid via my battle tag at nik#1607. Hope to hear from you soon!

http://www.simplemathguild.com/
    http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/...ting.tier16_25
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/an...Simple%20Math/

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey! Keeping it short... We are a 11/14h 25man Alliance guild on Sargeras. I know you had stated you would prefer horde but give us a look! We started this 25 man on January 14th and only had 36 pulls on Heroic Thok. Starting Seige pulls this week and would love to see you rock in our group!

Thorfu#1686 is my realid you can see us at topshelfsargeras . com!

Hey there,

We're looking to recruit more competent players with plenty of dedication and energy for heroic progression now and in WoD.

Stormreaver PvP (CST)
    Horde
    <Out of Line>
    12/14H 25man (Close on Paragons)
    M-Th 10p-1a EST (9-12 CST)

Look us up oolstormreaver.com
    and Hit me up shinobe#1689

<Project Icarus> of Ner'zhul is recruiting for our 25 man raiding roster for 5.4

Current Progression 14/14N 7/14 Heroic

Project Icarus is known for being a 25 man guild that has fun and kills bosses. We are looking to bolster our roster for the upcoming Siege of Orgrimmar raid. We are currently seeking a small mix of the following, although any good app will be highly considered.

-Death Knight
    -Feral Druid
    -Shadow Priest
    -Windwalker Monk
    -Resto Druid
    -Disc/Holy Priest
    -Holy Paladin

Raid times are Wed/Sun/Mon 7-10p PST

Check us out at project-icarus.org

Hey man, we raid EST hours but if you can make them we'd love to have you app here.

Resonate is US 15th 10 man, US1st for 3 nights/12 hours. We raid Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday from 8:00 - 12:00 EST.

If you'd like to know more hit me up xiic#1649 or check out our website resonate.shivtr.com

10+ Year Old Account
    Afternoon MDW, I know some of the times may not be ideal, but I wanted to throw it out there for you.

Dark Asylum
    is one of very few 25 Man Horde Guilds on the US-Server Mug'thol. Our server has enjoyed four to five 25 man guilds during Mists of Pandaria. Mug'thol recently joined servers with Akama and Dragonmaw, bringing in some larger guilds in the 10 and 25 ranks as we move to Mythic raiding. Dark Asylum has been around for quite some time, majority of it being spent on Mug'thol. Dark Asylum is looking to grow our ranks to finish out Mists and get ready for Warlords. Current progression is 11/14H 25 Man with Siege and Paragons coming next.

We currently have a roster of 27 people. Everyone gets to play since we rotate people in and out to make sure everyone gets a fair chance to play and prove himself or herself. We know not all of our members can have 100% attendance, so we keep our roster over 25 players. With our flexibility and our larger rosters, we have never had a problem completing content, including hard modes. The new expansion is on the horizon and we are seeking to add a few members that plan to raid in Warlords and to help finish the rest of the Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar.

Raid Times are Tuesday through Thursday, 9PM to Midnight Eastern (8PM-11PM Central). We generally never go over our 12 hours of raid time in progression weeks. We understand you have other priorities and we want to respect that. We stick to our schedule and have had no problems with it. If fantasy sports interest you, we do those as a guild via ESPN!

History:

1. Firelands - 7/7 H 9/21/2012
    2. Madness of Deathwing - 8/8 H 25 Man 5/11/2012
    3. Throne of Thunder - 12/12 H 10 Man
    4. Siege of Orgrimmar- 11/14 H 25 Man

Current Needs:

1. Shadow Priest
    2. Warlock
    3. Hunter
    4. Elemental

Current Requirements:
    1. Legendary Meta
    2. Legendary Cape
    3. 10/14H Minimum or Logs w/ current gear/spec
    4. Heroic Experience Preferred

NA - Dominiko#1777(BN) Dominiko#5315 (D)

(H) Murloc Jihad (Thurs/Fri 4-7 PST) 8/14H
    LF DPS & Heals

Our 10 man Progression group currently 8/14 Heroic is looking for one Ranged DPS, and one Healer – or Hybrid – to fill out our 12 man raiding roster. We have had the same group since the beginning of SoO but due to real life situation we may be loosing a healer, and we were forced to part with a DPS.

We currently have : 1 Prot Paladin
    1: Guardian Druid
    1: Holy Paladin
    1: Resto Druid
    1: Ele/Resto Shaman
    1: WW Monk
    1: Rogue
    1: Frost DK
    1: Aff Warlock
    1: Shadow Priest (BRM Monk on three tank fights)

We operate loot based off of a BiS Google Doc, where raiders role against people who have determined that loot is their BiS. For Example, If Ring “A” drops off boss number 1. Anyone who stated in the goggle doc that ring “A” is their BiS will roll - the highest roll will win the loot. If no one deemed it “BiS” it will then go for a open roll. If no one chooses to roll when it is “open” then the loot will go up for Offspec, and or DE. We discuss loot, and make sure that the group is being taken care of, and expect people to not be a loot whore, or a dick in regards to loot. Loot Drama is not tolerated.

As stated earlier, we are trying to expand into a 12 man roster, this means that there will be fights where people are asked to sit out, or people can take a night off. We have found that IRL stuff does often times comes up, and it is better for the raid to have a few extra people so we can continue to progress each week. We have found this to be a great tool against getting worn out, and allowing us to progress every week – has not been a problem most people volunteer on bosses they need no loot on

We raid 2 nights a week, @ 3 hour intervals. We have an optional “Clean up day” in case we do not clear the raid, taking place on Monday to clear up normal for chances at heirlooms.

The Tempered Phoenix- Zul'jin 12/14 H SoO 10m is recruiting 3 more for our core team. We need Rdps and a Pally/Priest Heal. Raid is fri & sat 8:30pm-12am

VIsit our website to check us out or app ttp.guildportal.com
    Ushuimama#1449
    Hizzaa#1620