Elv UI Issue (Screenshots included)

I am having an issue with Elv scaling with my screen resolution. Everything was working perfectly fine for months but it randomly lost its mind. This issue only happens when using Elv. When I uninstall, the default UI scales fine, when I reinstalled a fresh Elv the same problem same back. Screenshots below.

This is what it looks like. My monitor is 1920x1080.

When I go into the settings to disable the UI slider, it briefly fixes the issue.

It then asks me to reload UI after the change is made. Regardless of what I pick, it reverts back to the incorrect scale.

Has anyone else had this issue or know how to fix it?
    Case: Cooler Master HAF X - Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition - PSU: Cooler Master 1000W 80+ Gold - CPU: Intel i7 4930K - GPU: EVGA GTX690 - RAM - G Skill Ripjaw 16gb (4x4) @2133 Cooling - Corsair Hydro H100i - HDD: Western Digital CB 500gb and 1TB - SSD: Intel 128gb

Have you tried going through the setup and reselecting the options? Also, when you deleted Elv did you go through and delete all the files from the WTF folder that tell it what settings you've selected per profile?
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Someone needs to take away your keyboard until you're better able to read the explicit meaning in sentences without implying whatever you want in order to be contrary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    It's like swatting flies with a shotgun.

Wait, are you changing anything in ElvUI config?

Deleted
    Change back UI scaling to automatic in ElvUI's settings.

Quote Originally Posted by Junkdepot View Post
    Have you tried going through the setup and reselecting the options? Also, when you deleted Elv did you go through and delete all the files from the WTF folder that tell it what settings you've selected per profile?
    Ah the WTF folder did it. Thanks!
    Case: Cooler Master HAF X - Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition - PSU: Cooler Master 1000W 80+ Gold - CPU: Intel i7 4930K - GPU: EVGA GTX690 - RAM - G Skill Ripjaw 16gb (4x4) @2133 Cooling - Corsair Hydro H100i - HDD: Western Digital CB 500gb and 1TB - SSD: Intel 128gb