Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    They're likely afking for easy honor to get 522 gear anyway. From what I've seen it's affecting the entire game, from random battlegrounds to dungeons and LFR. They're like a blight on the game.

Hehehe! Its like playing Godmode!

Except you are the only god!

And everyone is terrible!

And they're all on your team!

And the other team is a premade!

And your guys are auto attacking!

I was farming dungeons for honor on my new 90 hunter. With just 5 pieces from timeless isle I was doing 60k dps while everyone in the group was doing 30k. I started asking why they werent doing damage and they all started flipping out on me saying stfu noob. I checked their gear and they each had full purples. I linked my green bow that my hunter came with and laughed at them all. Then I got kicked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Egzis View Post
    I swear, if vanilla was released right now with updated graphics, it would be the laughing stock of the decade.
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    This whole thread explains in a pretty nice manner how can Beliebers exist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnu View Post
    The problem is also the lack how knowledge of the class.

Yesterday we went to Tol Barad with some friends and we didn't have such a good laugh in a very long time. We faced one forst mage about 7 times and all the guy did was to cast blizzard, every time it was hilarious! not a single ord/deep freeze/ ice lance/ whatever. Only blizzard...
    Let me tell you a story about a hunter spamming only arcane shot, I wanted to adopt him.

My Pet Battle Website: GirlsDontPetBattle!

Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    I noticed this too. Q's are also much longer now, sometimes up to 20-25 min
    IoC weekend does that to horde queue times.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

How is that a bad thing? I have been seeing oponents with 160k HP. I have been relentlessly farming these undergeared players for free HKs!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    But Horde get instant queue for IoC, although it's debatable whether it is worth it to do so.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

And Alliance queues are ~15min range on IoC weekend. Only time most of those people will have a positive win ratio. And during AV I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Skarssen View Post
    And Alliance queues are ~15min range on IoC weekend. Only time most of those people will have a positive win ratio. And during AV I suppose.
    I had a roughly 50% win ratio on horde and better than 50% on alliance characters in the last AV weekend. I suppose I was doing something right, horde side.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler

It's not like it's only horde character that are boosted. I am sure that the number of boosted 90s is the same for both factions

Quote Originally Posted by Emfg View Post
    It's actually horrible on the EU alliance side. Literally a 10% win rate because of extremely well geared Horde and 0 healers on alliance.
    Just started pvping on alliance again after 6months and was quickly remembered why I stopped. Did 4 games lost all 4. Didn't just lose but got absolutely stomped in all 4.

Particular highlights were Gilneas where we got lighthouse and water works at the start. I went to the bridge between them so I could watch both and defend as needed. As soon as I got to the bridge I noticed all 4 ww defenders leaving it undefended so I headed there instead. After a minute I see 2 horde inc so I call "inc WW x3". 8 alliance join me there leaving 1 person guarding LH.... We defend ww but lose LH (with no inc call) because almost the entire team decided to go WW to defend against 2-3 horde. No communication (other than me), no use of brain. Waste of time. Exactly how I remember it.. Oh well i'm going to start PVPing on my horde hunter instead. Might actually win a few games.
    Last edited by Paulosio; 2014-03-14 at 11:07 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    As for my personal BG W/L record on my boosted 90, it's a mind-blowing 5-49 so far.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    But Horde get instant queue for IoC, although it's debatable whether it is worth it to do so.
    Horde can easily win IoC if they do the right things.

These days, alliance usually gives horde the hangar. It is VITAL that the horde exploit this as much as possible. That means all the guns on the horde airship need to be manned and in use when the alliance door is in range. When I queue as horde, at the start I say we need to do that, and have gunners stick with it for two full circuits of the airship -- no jumping down prematurely! Those guns have very high door dps, and are a great place for undergeared characters to go.

If horde does this enough, eventually alliance teams are going to fight for the hangar (either initially, or recapping after the horde go up.)

It is pretty bad, the worst I've seen it in a long time.

People literally just queing into BGs with the greens they were given ><

10+ Year Old Account
    Horde can easily win IoC if they do the right things.

These days, alliance usually gives horde the hangar. It is VITAL that the horde exploit this as much as possible. That means all the guns on the horde airship need to be manned and in use when the alliance door is in range. When I queue as horde, at the start I say we need to do that, and have gunners stick with it for two full circuits of the airship -- no jumping down prematurely! Those guns have very high door dps, and are a great place for undergeared characters to go.

If horde does this enough, eventually alliance teams are going to fight for the hangar (either initially, or recapping after the horde go up.)
    I also had success by just going Rambo and kill the Glaive Throwers when they spawn, even on a non-stealth class. The success of it depends on whether you have other people to help you burst them down though.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    I'm loving this.

Even in battlegrounds where it's clear my team will loose, I can spend the time killing low-geared people and still get a nice amount of honor in the end.

10/10

Deleted
    I'd rather this than all the bots tbh. Besides give it a couple of weeks until the season gets well underway and most will be geared and youll be even more geared so no biggy for me.. BGs always seem to be good or bad anyway so feels the same to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    The truck load of boosted 90s is fun in IoC at least. They get steamrolled at WS. I am seeing a rather absurd number of them kick botting though. It's really annoying.

Deleted
    Must be great if you're running with a well geared dps toon. As a healer running only kotmogu/mines for my KHAN achievement, I currently have the choice between healing basically useless mana-graves and people sporting full PVE in need of a win. I also have the strong urge to /hug and /kiss every person with at least half-decent pvp gear on my team