Thread: Gamevox

10+ Year Old Account

Gamevox

Hey folks,

We are thinking of switching to Gamevox (https://www.gamevox.com/en/) from mumble (cheaper and lesser hassle to integrate to website, etc).
    I was wondering if any other guild is already using GameVox and have any feedback on voice quality, latency etc that they would like to share with us.

Thanks,
    Faye

Hi Faye,

I switched to GameVox 2 months ago from vent and it's really good so far. If you have less than 6 friends on the server at once it is awesome.

Cheers,

Delta

Quote Originally Posted by Fayenoor View Post
    Hey folks,

We are thinking of switching to Gamevox (https://www.gamevox.com/en/) from mumble (cheaper and lesser hassle to integrate to website, etc).
    I was wondering if any other guild is already using GameVox and have any feedback on voice quality, latency etc that they would like to share with us.

Thanks,
    Faye
    Teamspeak is free if you can host it yourself, and you can host up to 400 people on the server with a non-profit licence.

Hello everyone,

My name is Jonathan and I'm the CEO of VexX Gaming. We've been using GameVox since very early beta ( about 7 months now ) and we very happy with the service. They have some really nice features like a RSS feed that you can link to your website/social media to keep your community up to date, offer full customization of the clients GUI and many other useful features. The great thing is they always are looking to improve and really look for feedback from the community that uses their service so jumping in now can only help to make things better in the future.

I don't like the voice activation system. There's no way to see if your voice is activated.

Deleted

There is!

Quote Originally Posted by Overdispersion View Post
    I don't like the voice activation system. There's no way to see if your voice is activated.
    Try it using in pair with Overwolf!