Garrosh 25H P2 Help

I'm just looking for some tips on how to do more damage during this phase. I am part of the team that runs in and out to bait Desecrates. Our group just needs to squeeze out a few more % and I am on the lower end of the group so I'm looking to improve.

If you aren't already doing it use havocs on the weapons and immolate once and incinerate twice to get some extra embers. Also drop RoF on the raid right before MCs. Other than those two things the only thing difference for that phase than just a straight single target fight is that you move a lot. Have a way to track skull banner and it's CD and know when your bindings comes off ICD. Those are good to have anyways but skull banners and bindings come up during that phase. Don't be afraid to use a couple of chaos bolts every time you get to stand still either. You cap on embers pretty fast if you only use one every time you get 3.

The only thing I would add to Kamswow pointers is to also havoc shadowburns back onto garrosh from the weapons depending on your raid's timing with movement and strat. If you have locks/multidotters kill weapons this works. If you have to solo bring them down then its a waste and just use havoc for ember generation.

Killing Weapons is a DPS loss and shouldn't be done(other than multi-dotting for ST increase like Havoc). There are plenty of strategies where killing weapons is not required and boss dies for sure if you don't die to whirlwinds/adds.

In our raid a few of the weapons get low and the spriests dot them up for twist of fate procs and that makes them low enough to havoc shadowburn.

Deleted
    assuming you have normal garrosh trinket somewhere stashed you could play affliction for the fight, in our raids I'm only losing in di pi es on the boss to our feral druid. You can safely extend dots from the weapons during whole p2/3, your dps in p4 will be completely reliant on procs, though.

Basically what the people above have said already. A neat thing to do is to learn to gauge the time the weapon lives. If it is like 30 seconds, you can get two rounds of havoc on it, one in the start for embers, and another in the end for shadowburns. If it is <25 sec though, I'd try saving it all for the shadowburns.
    ~ Battle.net MVP ~
    Overwatch mod
    Twitter | Soundcloud