Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Because people are not allowed to like things others dont like.
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Why are people bitter on forums? Cause they have a monitor in front of them instead of the actual person.
    You haven't meet someone like me IRL then.
    Aye mate

Afaik there's still that MLP spamthread going on, you can go tehre to get your daily dose of fake happyness and general circlejerking.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    You can always tell who is a basement dweller with little life experience by the tone of their opinions.
    You do realise 99% of the world doesn't even have basements? I don't know a single aussie or even an aussie house that has one.
    Aye mate

Quote Originally Posted by Toobad View Post
    Afaik there's still that MLP spamthread going on, you can go tehre to get your daily dose of fake happyness and general circlejerking.

The edgy/too cool for school types like you make me laugh every time.

#Emo4lyfe

After seeing a poll here about friendship, where a substantial amount of the votes went to "I have no friends", I wouldn't be surprised if someone proved that this place is a less than average joyous forum.
    Mother pus bucket!

Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    The edgy/too cool for school types like you make me laugh every time.

#Emo4lyfe
    Being rational is what kids call "too cool for school" today? Alrighty then...

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    After seeing a poll here about friendship, where a substantial amount of the votes went to "I have no friends", I wouldn't be surprised if someone proved that this place is a less than average joyous forum.
    Link me that thread please.

Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    You do realise 99% of the world doesn't even have basements? I don't know a single aussie or even an aussie house that has one.
    Sometimes that statement comes from their own experiences.

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    People with friends already have people to discuss with it seems.

Deleted
    It's not just you OP. Why these bitter people continue to post nothing but negative comments, clinging to a game that they clearly hate baffles me. It's like the guy who can't get over his ex. It's weird and quite frankly seems unhealthy.

Well, I think a lot of it is that people use forums as a place where they can easily vocally discuss their frustrations with many others. If you think about it, there were no venues like that before. So, they come here to vent. When they find they are getting support and others agree, they continue. So, here we are.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarch the Conqueror View Post
    Compared to the huge amount of blind Blizzard fanboys, there aren't all that many bitter people.

Or wait, hold on... You probably mean that everyone who doesn't jump with joy at every fart Blizzard poots comes across as bitter?
    Yes, because liking a decision made by Blizz means your a fanboy. What of the people who hate the game and still play? Or don't play the game at all, and still spew hate every chance they get? Who sounds like the crazy one here, but talking sense to you seems futile. I already regret posting it.

Way of the World

At the end of the day we are just nerds who think wasting there time bitching about a video game matters

Trust me im guilty as charged and would spend hours and hours debating shitty written lore and slapdash instances

but hey ho

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    The world is filled with bitter people, listening and reading about bitter people creates more bitter people. It's an endless cycle.

Same goes for being happy, but it's harder to be happy then to be bitter.
    Its not that hard, just find joy in the small things.

Thats how you manage to be happy.

In forums and outside :P

Quote Originally Posted by Toobad View Post
    I find it worrying that you stalk the MLP thread.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Anarch the Conqueror View Post
    Compared to the huge amount of blind Blizzard fanboys, there aren't all that many bitter people.

Or wait, hold on... You probably mean that everyone who doesn't jump with joy at every fart Blizzard poots comes across as bitter?
    You've been a source of nothing positive these last few days, and you keep coming despite having jumped on the ESO train.

Deleted
    the argument of "if you are complaining about the game then just quit" is stupid. some people have been playing this game for years and its become a part of their life, so if they are unhappy with something changing in the game then they are going to complain and voice their opinion on the matter on the forums. it doesn't mean they are "bitter people who should leave the game"

the real annoying people are people like OP.

I think it's best to over look so ppl

Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Link me that thread please.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...you-OK-with-it

I see that not many people voted at all, so it might not be representative for the community, but still depressing
    Mother pus bucket!

It's because it doesn't matter what you say or what you do there is always going to be somebody that gets offended or doesn't agree and they are going to voice their opinion about that disagreement. On the internet, it's easier to complain than to say thank you. In the case of any changes that somebody does like that Blizzard make then they aren't going to come to the internet and complain, they are going to agree and keep playing, while a person that disagrees will make a point of going and making sure that there are other like minded people, like them, that will start to complain and hope that the change does not happen.
    IMA CHARGIN MY FIREBALL!!!!!