The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Question about WoD transmog and new models

Simple question. Did blizzard mention anywhere whether the new models will allow us to sheath weapons differently?
    I'd love to be able to place more weapons on my back rather than on my hips, or for fist weapons to be displayed out of combat.
    I ask because as far as I know, all monks are able to put their one handers on their back, not just pandas. Why cant the same apply to my warrior or rogue? Or even my mage?
    Perhaps make it a toggle option for those who don't like it or for when your feel it doesn't fit your transmog.

Deleted
    No mention and I doubt it'll be a choice. It will likely stay as it is.

Deleted
    That would require more than just updating the models. It would require a new set of coding to allow it to be set to hip/ back, new animations, and new graphic mapping to prevent clipping which they're so eagerly trying to remove right now.

No, they haven't got plans to do this, and I don't think they will as the on back sheathe (Which is very inconvenient compared to drawing from the hip) is something rather unique to monks and certain models.

Quote Originally Posted by Blinksworth View Post
    It would require a new set of coding to allow it to be set to hip/ back, new animations, and new graphic mapping to prevent clipping which they're so eagerly trying to remove right now.
    I believe the animation is already there. They can use the TG sheathing animation, which I believe every race has since warriors are the only class that every race has access to.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asiel View Post
    I believe the animation is already there. They can use the TG sheathing animation, which I believe every race has since warriors are the only class that every race has access to.
    I totally forgot about that actually.

Quote Originally Posted by cbeefman View Post
    I totally forgot about that actually.
    I aim to please!

Quote Originally Posted by Asiel View Post
    Not to mention Monk's sheathe 1h'ers on their back regardless of whether or not the item naturally sheathes on the back.