Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    It is a game, yes "dude". Well, you can get capped valor from a scenario and a few pet battles too. You can get them from raiding. So you call those valor runs "mindless" yet don't adress my point. If random groups are mindless, why not create your own group in /1 and /2. With guildies? With people from your friend list. I mean...if everyone here is slapping you on the back and saying how shitty this automated system is, chances are there are people out there who agree with you, would happily befriend you, exchange the real ID with you and would cross realm dungeon run with you.

But why do you not make that effort but rather "question Blizzard's strategy"?
    I am here to express a point, not to argue with another member. You have your opinion and that is completely fine. Is it ok to leave it at that, rather than to think I was challenging your opinion? I assure you I was clarifying my point, not bashing yours.
    Last edited by powcsonka; 2014-03-13 at 06:40 PM. Reason: mistake

Deleted
    Ive been playing since beta-vanilla, and I have to agree with the statement, that people have become more hostile.
    B4 we had LFG people had to stand around in maincitys, trying to find other people to group with. Usually people knew who to join up with, because people somewhat either got a bad or good reputation - and others neutral that noone knew.
    You knew, that if You went AFK during a dungeon or group quest, that those people would get annoyed, and that they perhaps didnt want to grp up with you another time. therefor it wasnt a common thing to do - same goes for gear not fitting your spec, ninjarolling and more.

Dont get me wrong - pre LFG signup there was some r-tard being rude etc. - there were just not as many as we see now - the fact that you join up with SO many people from many different realms makes you pay less attention to their name etc - you dont have that much influence on who you join a grp with anymore, so you cant really avoid those r-tards ... IF you could remember their name...

i dont know if it makes any sense to the rest of you - but that is how i feel - LFG LFR made the avarage player hostile