Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ...
    In answer to the topic : no flight will not make a better experience as far as I am concerned. No flight, no expac and no more store mounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Razstah View Post
    Flying mounts can go get lost in the twisting nether. They are to make everything so fucking easy! LFR, LFG, flying everywhere, and tiny matters like not training spells, one profession trainer for almost all. NOT REQUIRING ARENA TEAMS?! Meh, pvp power...
    Why should any of this be hard? What kind of idiot thinks standing in cities for hours begging for people to join you so you can do whatever random shit is on your agenda is fun? Trainers, what, is clicking on some icon and forking over 2g so amazingly important to you?

Reading these topics I don't understand why people think awkwardness and pointless inconvenience is something to strive for. I mean none of this nonsense quoted is even a matter of difficulty, just annoyance. Can't have any real discussion with anyone, you make plainly obvious points and it's just right over their heads like you're speaking some obscure klingon dialect, they throw out these absurd statements impervious to logic and if you even try to respond you get buried under canned drivel.

Whatever. I'm gonna go beat up an orphan kid and tell them they like it or something.

Quote Originally Posted by KWC3587 View Post
    Because daily quests aren't time sinks, because profession grinds aren't time sinks, because dungeon runs aren't time sinks, because raiding isn't a time sink, because side proffs like fishing and archaeology aren't time sinks. Eveything in this game is a time sink and making them take longer to do by restricting travel isn't going to make them more interesting.
    They aren't the same type though, because you actually PLAY something. Taking a fucking fight path and Alt-TAB is not "playing a game".