Page 1 of 5
1
2
3
... LastLast
  1. #1

    So what's there to do until the Fall release of WoD

    i havn't logged in for a week because well there's nothing to do. With the confirmed release being Fall what will you do.

    Warlords of Draenor launches worldwide this fall, and you can prepare for the coming invasion now by immediately* boosting a character to level 90 with your pre-purchase of the expansion digitally.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Caliph View Post
    i havn't logged in for a week because well there's nothing to do. With the confirmed release being Fall what will you do.
    well i'm still missing my iron juggernaut mount from hc garrosh, so there's at least that.

  3. #3
    Super Moderator Darsithis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    31,488
    Heroic raiding modes (or normal), challenge mode runs, level a new alt, challenge yourself with some odd way to level, rare mount or rare spawn hunting, 100k timeless coins or rep farming...

  4. #4
    The exact same things you had to do last September unless you're interested in a new PvP season

  5. #5
    I've been getting Challenge Modes done on all of my characters, farming mounts and selling Cmode runs for loads of gold. Takes up most of my time, when I'm not doing that...playing Dota 2.

  6. #6
    I'm still progressing with my guild on the last 4 Heroic modes in SoO, so we're busy with that. I'm slowly leveling alts or farming mounts or gold when I feel the itch to play, but I'm also a bit busy with Diablo III at the moment, and several of my guild members are joining me. Might be working on running some guildies through Gold CMs, since the main group finished ours already.

  7. #7
    I'm personally getting my Loremaster title. But, that'll probably be done by about June (don't have a whole heap of time to play these days with a 2 month old). By that time, I'm probably occupy myself with getting old/new mounts. I would love to see my Goblin riding a TLPD

  8. #8
    I suggest you simply cancelling sub to speed up WoD development.

    Nothing will speed it up more than solid subscription drop. A fact.

  9. #9
    I'm going to play Wildstar and see if its fun.

    But will be back to 6.0 as this so far is looking to best expansion since tBc.

  10. #10
    I cancelled subs for both of my accounts. Will be trying to get other glaive from Illidan, run ICC for shards and some transmog gear from various raids until my game time runs out. Will sub again when 6.0 or whatever hits live servers.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler (Blue Tracker)
    Right. If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

  11. #11
    Quit until WoD is released like i did, find something else to play in the meantime. I finally decided to buy Diablo 3 for instance, it's a nice game. Do things you always wanted to do but never did because of WoW. I missed out on quite some games because i was always playing WoW.
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by z4x View Post
    I suggest you simply cancelling sub to speed up WoD development.

    Nothing will speed it up more than solid subscription drop. A fact.
    good point. i can't stomach running CM dungeons or heroic raids or even normal raids. i'd shoot myself if i had to level another character and if i boosted one i'd just spend more time on the isle.

    yeah i think i'm just going to quit for now, play teso and see if i'm interested in WoD come the fall. sometimes you need a breather.

  13. #13
    Play Wildstar instead.

  14. #14
    Mechagnome Saeran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Lancashire, Uk
    Posts
    642
    Quote Originally Posted by z4x View Post
    I suggest you simply cancelling sub to speed up WoD development.

    Nothing will speed it up more than solid subscription drop. A fact.
    Looking at your recent posts and your signature I have a feeling that your point is rather lob-sided into the fact that you seem to complain about everything to do with the forthcoming expansion.

  15. #15
    Stood in the Fire Flalia4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    448
    Quote Originally Posted by Caliph View Post
    i havn't logged in for a week because well there's nothing to do. With the confirmed release being Fall what will you do.

    Warlords of Draenor launches worldwide this fall, and you can prepare for the coming invasion now by immediately* boosting a character to level 90 with your pre-purchase of the expansion digitally.
    Get a wiiu. Buy monster hunter ultimate=profit. Now if you mean something on wow I'd work on alts proffesions stock piling gold and gearing up any alts you've put on the back burner.

    Quote Originally Posted by threadz View Post
    Play Wildstar instead.
    Do this if you want to have a bad time.

  16. #16
    I know what im going to do! Get the ultimate douche-medal! 2000 Blood Coins here i come!!!

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by z4x View Post
    I suggest you simply cancelling sub to speed up WoD development.

    Nothing will speed it up more than solid subscription drop. A fact.

    No. But good troll.

    Infracted, post constructively.
    Last edited by Gehco; 2014-03-13 at 02:13 PM.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Flalia4 View Post
    Get a wiiu. Buy monster hunter ultimate=profit. Now if you mean something on wow I'd work on alts proffesions stock piling gold and gearing up any alts you've put on the back burner.

    Do this if you want to have a bad time.
    Well now as the nda is lifted, how long did you play in beta? I have 3 friends that played a lot and they really liked it.
    They say that especially dungeons are really fun and intense. (they all played wow from vanilla)

  19. #19
    Basically if you have farmed all the legendaries you want, all the transmog you want, all the achievement rewards you want and aren't progressing in Siege... there's not a whole lot left for you. It may simply be a good idea to let your sub end and move on to something else and try and forget about WoW until the expansion.

    Quote Originally Posted by Saeran View Post
    Looking at your recent posts and your signature I have a feeling that your point is rather lob-sided into the fact that you seem to complain about everything to do with the forthcoming expansion.
    Lopsided, but still true.

    Quote Originally Posted by Galluccio View Post
    No. But good troll.
    Trolling or not, he's not wrong.

    Quote Originally Posted by Flalia4 View Post
    Get a wiiu. Buy monster hunter ultimate=profit. Now if you mean something on wow I'd work on alts proffesions stock piling gold and gearing up any alts you've put on the back burner.
    I bought a Zelda edition Wii-U when it was already ended, still haven't beaten that damn game. Monster Hunter, though? If he owns any of the other versions that Ultimate is derived from, he's already got the experience. If not, yeah, it's worth buying.
    Last edited by TheWindWalker; 2014-03-12 at 10:32 PM.
    Gone until the next expansion.

  20. #20
    Scarab Lord roahn the warlock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In your base, killing your dudes
    Posts
    4,773
    Quote Originally Posted by Caliph View Post
    i havn't logged in for a week because well there's nothing to do. With the confirmed release being Fall what will you do.

    Warlords of Draenor launches worldwide this fall, and you can prepare for the coming invasion now by immediately* boosting a character to level 90 with your pre-purchase of the expansion digitally.
    Quit paying in try Gw2 with me
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •