Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    Yes, but I can tell you from past experience that sometimes the email comes much later than it appearing on the launcher, so you're probably better off keeping an eye on the launcher than your email.
    Will be doing at home, just curious about when I'm at work and have my e-mail up the whole time anyway.
    Thanks for the answer though! Was a bit unsure of if they might change anything because of the launcher being officially out now.

10+ Year Old Account
    am hopping to get when it comes to Australia but for now i join the club
    Mage: Using the Mage spell Blink will now attract the attention of creepy angel statues. Don’t “Blink.”
    Game play videos News and just plain randomness check out
    Lio's Random Gaming
    my Facebook page My twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    Im in the technical alpha! I am not in this dirty club!

Deleted
    I never get into beta for any game that I intend on playing.

Any FPS or other junk from a company that I forgot I had even signed up with that I wouldn't play if you paid me, and they throw beta keys at me

I check my email after I got on my PC and was checking my battle net app stuff and I notice I had a Heros on my app. I just got the invite two days ago

Not sure how exactly they choose, maybe if you have decent specs for your rig they will use you sooner? I have a great rig and not much gaming time with new family additions, so getting the invite was bitter sweet knowing a lot of you guys here could put it to better use than I can. Though, I'm getting in a bit each day to help out and give feedback. Hope you guys get in soon!
    My hunter is the genetic love child of Liam Neeson, the Dos Equis guy and Chuck Norris. You lose.

<broken image snip>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuadu View Post
    Not sure how exactly they choose, maybe if you have decent specs for your rig they will use you sooner? I have a great rig and not much gaming time with new family additions, so getting the invite was bitter sweet knowing a lot of you guys here could put it to better use than I can.
    Opt-ins are probably largely random.

However, I think you're probably more likely to get chosen if you're running something old or weird because those are the machines that they really need to evaluate performance on. On someone like you with a great computer, they can probably be reasonably confident the game will run fine on it without needing to test. So you're probably just lucky!

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

10+ Year Old Account
    I've had it since they first sent invites out. I wish it were a key so I could have sol...gave it away. Just not my type of game.

Deleted
    i got info from suppoer that there is no Alpha of anything in EU so i must join this club

Deleted
    Rather curious about this game, no dice with a key ( EU here )
    Though I got it pretty early on with HS so heh maybe I get lucky twice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Opt-ins are probably largely random.

However, I think you're probably more likely to get chosen if you're running something old or weird because those are the machines that they really need to evaluate performance on. On someone like you with a great computer, they can probably be reasonably confident the game will run fine on it without needing to test. So you're probably just lucky!

So you are saying I should keep the specifications of my really old PC in my beta opt int despite having a new one? I am pretty sure that's how I got my invite in the first wave.

Here goes hopes for WoD alpha/beta! lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    So you are saying I should keep the specifications of my really old PC in my beta opt int despite having a new one? I am pretty sure that's how I got my invite in the first wave.
    It's a gamble either way, but honestly I think you have better odds with the old PC specs.

| twitch | bsky
    |

Did Blizzard just send out massive invites today? me and two of my brothers all got in. Or is Blizzard just kind of letting everyone in now?
    John 14:6 6 Jesus *said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.
    太帅了

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashadelo View Post
    Did Blizzard just send out massive invites today? me and two of my brothers all got in. Or is Blizzard just kind of letting everyone in now?
    It's not open beta; they're invited folks in waves. You just got lucky.

| twitch | bsky
    |

10+ Year Old Account
    I got in today so im handing in my club card. im giddy to try it out

I didnt get an email it was just on my account

It's not open beta; they're invited folks in waves. You just got lucky.
    3 accounts got lucky it seems
    John 14:6 6 Jesus *said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.
    太帅了

In the club
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

It's a gamble either way, but honestly I think you have better odds with the old PC specs.
    Well, I did get the Hearthstone invite like in the first few waves with my old laptops specs...so...maybe I'll do just this.

Hah, I finally leave this club! E.T.C. too much fun! Good luck all, hope you get your invites soon!

Yeah my laptop doesn't have bad specs but I have to run this on all low and still have some frame drops, so low specs will not kick you out.

I also notice this game is far more difficult to run than SC2 or WoW.