Deleted

Champs with AS runes, Need help.

Hello guys,

So i just purchased 9x Marks, Attack speed.

Which champs need these the most?
    I use them on Udyr jungle, then i have no clue on which i need them on.

would like to get some tips from you guys.

cheers.

Must haves on Nautilus. Apart from him, no junglers that I play!
    Who knows what secrets hide in the dark?

Ah yes...*I* do...

i know a few people who use them on warwick xinzhao & udyr, but other than that idk.
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's a number of junglers that can use them. Generally, the more tank oriented junglers.

Volibear, Maokai, Nautilus, Udyr and Malphite come to mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Naut, Voli, Mao, Pheonix Udyr (Tiger should go AD), Skarner, Cho, Malph, WW, etc. Pretty much any tanky jungler who doesn't scale with AD.

Deleted
    Most Jungler that relies on Auto attacks to clear (read: Naut, Yi, Udyr, Skarner, Cho, Malphite, Maokai, Nocturne, Rammus, Sejuani, Shen, Trynd) are just a few off the top of my head that I have played in the past. Probably a few I forgot to mention.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wouldn't on Yi, Nocturne or Tryndamere. AD is stronger on them. Udyr is debatable on whether you go Tiger or Pheonix. Have not played remade Skarner, so can't comment on him.

Volibear and Vi are fantastic with them; more W procs for both champions is insane. Unless you're playing an all in damage champion (Think Pantheon) there's nothing else to run really other than AD for those champions.

Plus remember: More AS means more machete procs which means higher healing and longer in the jungle.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Wouldn't on Yi, Nocturne or Tryndamere. AD is stronger on them. Udyr is debatable on whether you go Tiger or Pheonix. Have not played remade Skarner, so can't comment on him.
    You can take flat AD if you want a slow as fuck clear speed, Nocturne has an AD steroid so landing more autos lets you benefit from the AD from his Q more aswell as proccing his Passive more often & allowing you to apply Red Buff more often, if you're not gonna use AS on Noct Armor pen is the way to go since it makes his early damage overwhelming to almost every other champion in the game., Yi sucks at ganking and needs to farm to stay in the game, AS marks scale better in to late game too thanks to his passive, Trynd is a splitpushing monster who also gets free AD from his Q, so AS marks allow him to get more lucky crits in the early game & scale better in to late game since it lets him take turrets quicker and push faster.

I mentioned Udyr since tiger Udyr is pretty much useless outside of his lvl 1-2 Cheese, slow clear speeds, requires a specific rune page etc. Phoenix Udyr is better in almost every situation in the Jungle, though if you do wanna play Tiger Udyr you'll use Flat AD reds.
    Last edited by mmoc2233da4339; 2014-03-18 at 05:07 PM.

Diana is good with AS runes in jungle. Especially now, with the Lich Bane nerfs. Her passive cleave helps clear speed a ton.

15+ Year Old Account
    What about Vi? I picked her up recently and am enjoying jungling with her, but so far I've been running just a couple of blanket AD/AP pages for everyone.

If I plan on spending more time as Vi, is it worthwhile picking up AS runes? I usually go W-E for 1 and 2 to push the buff monster down faster so my teammates can get to lane ASAP.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    What about Vi? I picked her up recently and am enjoying jungling with her, but so far I've been running just a couple of blanket AD/AP pages for everyone.

If I plan on spending more time as Vi, is it worthwhile picking up AS runes? I usually go W-E for 1 and 2 to push the buff monster down faster so my teammates can get to lane ASAP.
    AD for Vi. She doesn't need the AS since she has her W, which is easily procced off of every other skill.

Kayyyyyyle

Deleted
    Some people use AS marks on Yasuo. Faster atk speed and lower CD on Q.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shaco runs AS marks, AS yellows, and AS blues.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    I like em on Noc, well just enough to get 10% so I guess around 6 of them. Combined with masteries that's 15% AS, which is great for his passive. Then just 3 AD marks and AD quints. Not a necessity, but I like it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Warwick's survivability scales quite well off attack speed - stacking a good chunk of attack speed on him lets you avoid building much in the way of life steal or spell vamp - which is nice (though I do like building Ravenous Hydra on him).

Sometimes I do a pretty attack speed heavy Diana build - which lets you proc-spam her passive for aoe cleave - usually its mostly an on-hit build with Nashors / Wits End / etc.

Probably one of my favourite attack speed champs though is Vayne - lately I've been trying a movement speed maximizing Vayne build and really enjoying it: which incorporates massive AS - mobility - and consequently a mountain of true damage - she rips through even tanks with it.

Trinity Force (30%) + Zephyr (50%) + Blade of the Fallen King (40%) + Phantom Dancer (50%) + Static Shiv (40%) - at which point she triple AA's (proccing Silver Bolts) for just about every second of uptime - and so shreds through everyone - even the tankiest of tanks. Plus with the sheer amount of movement speed that build ends up with she can poke and retreat faster than anyone - even snared she can outrun a lot of champions.

Lets her roam lanes fast for ganks, split-push - she's everywhere, she's an ADC monster, and she's too fast to chase. You pretty much have to pull off a big, sudden, and overwhelming gank on her or she'll just run away and push a different lane on you - and then leave as soon as you rotate.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    Trinity Force (30%) + Zephyr (50%) + Blade of the Fallen King (40%) + Phantom Dancer (50%) + Static Shiv (40%) - at which point she triple AA's (proccing Silver Bolts) for just about every second of uptime - and so shreds through everyone - even the tankiest of tanks. Plus with the sheer amount of movement speed that build ends up with she can poke and retreat faster than anyone - even snared she can outrun a lot of champions.

Lets her roam lanes fast for ganks, split-push - she's everywhere, she's an ADC monster, and she's too fast to chase. You pretty much have to pull off a big, sudden, and overwhelming gank on her or she'll just run away and push a different lane on you - and then leave as soon as you rotate.
    Not sure about how legitimate the build is, but... it definitely sounds fun, I'm trying this in a few normal games

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    Not sure about how legitimate the build is, but... it definitely sounds fun, I'm trying this in a few normal games
    Ya I mean, its way too squishy if you are ELO queueing - but if you are just stomping people in unranked it's super fun
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter