Deleted

Mistweaver question

Hello fellow monks. I have a question for the experienced mistweavers. Is it worth to lose about 2% crit but to gain 4 set bonus and some intellect from socket bonus ? The items i can replace with set pieces are chest and legs. Much obliged !

Armory: Kimichi-Ravencrest.

P.S: Cant post links :/

10+ Year Old Account
    4pc does about ~5% healing and it's smart. I'd say use it for progression, but 4pc is pretty negligible. I'm sure someone with actual math will chime in though.

Depends if you are raiding 10 or 25, as I assume you'd be gaining mastery. Mastery is more valuable in 25, so is the 4pc since there are more targets.

I jump back and forth using 4 set or not, and to be honest, doesn't seem to be better either way.
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    Depends if you are raiding 10 or 25, as I assume you'd be gaining mastery. Mastery is more valuable in 25, so is the 4pc since there are more targets.

I jump back and forth using 4 set or not, and to be honest, doesn't seem to be better either way.
    Im raiding 10 man, so i guess ill stick to what i have for now, until i can change the head, instead of the legs.