Page 1 of 2
LastLast

March Madness Tournament

My bracket will be busted immediately as usual, but my Final Four picks are:
    Florida, Wisconsin, Mich State, and Louisville

They are a super low seed but I'm excited they're in, best of luck UW-Milwaukee!
    I'm so happy!

My final four is Florida, Nova, Arizona, Louisville. I have Louisville over Nova in the champ game (big by the way).

Can the East region be any easier though? Arguably the weakest 1 seed (Wichita State isn't very tested), a Nova team that looked solid against a bunch of good teams (including Kansas), but laid giant eggs against Cuse and Creighton, somewhat of a joke at 3, a strong michigan state team that was best late in the season at 4, a Cinci team that's been failing miserably lately at 5, a "how the fuck are these guys a 6 seed and not barely in" UNC team and a laughable UConn team at 7. Hell, I have Providence in the Sweet 16.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think Nova is overrated and goes down early, the Big East is a joke now, so it's not a big deal that they steamrolled through that conference. After the impressive Kansas win, they only had 3 difficult games the rest of the way, and in all 3 of them they were detroyed. Then they lost to a bad Seton Hall team in the conference tournament when they had a chance to get a 1 seed if they won it.

My final four: Florida, MSU, Louisville, Arizona

15+ Year Old Account
    Ah yea, I gotta fill out some brackets.

Gonna say, Florida ISU Arizona Louisville. Louisville repeats.

Go Buckeyes! (I think they win two games max though)

Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    I think Nova is overrated and goes down early, the Big East is a joke now, so it's not a big deal that they steamrolled through that conference. After the impressive Kansas win, they only had 3 difficult games the rest of the way, and in all 3 of them they were detroyed. Then they lost to a bad Seton Hall team in the conference tournament when they had a chance to get a 1 seed if they won it.

My final four: Florida, MSU, Louisville, Arizona
    They looked solid against a very hot Syracuse team for most of the game. It got ugly late, but as I recall it was within 10 for the most of the game. There was no excuse for the Creighton games, but they stomped St. Joes and helped crush (or at least hurt) the hopes of all the bubble teams in the Big East (Marquette, St, Johns, Gtown, Xavier and Providence).

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    No way Villenova gets out of that bracket. I got Iowa State, Florida, Michigan and I can't decide between San Diego State and Arizona from the West.

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't paid the slightest bit of attention this year, but I like seeing Florida in everybody's picks. I can only hope to hell NC, Duke, and especially NC State go out very very quickly.

This one is really tough for me. If Joel Embiid can come back by the Sweet Sixteen I think Kansas will take it, but I just don't know if I want to bank my bracket on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just really want Duke to loose first round. I know my team probs won't make it too far (UNC) but I can rest easier as long as Duke bites it fast

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    there goes my perfect bracket fuck you osu

Its a shame Pitt is doomed to face Florida next. Would've preferred any seed anywhere else.

Ofc, most who are rooting against Florida (those would far outnumber those who would give a 2nd thought to Pitt) are probably quite pleased with Pitt vs Colorado ATM.
    Last edited by Krazzorx; 2014-03-20 at 06:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnevis View Post

Everyone at this table had Dayton. 6 people. I just want my damn tea. I should have stayed home.

10+ Year Old Account
    Woooow American just got a can of whoop opened on them :s Saw the last half, not at all pretty.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Warlord Booty View Post
    Everyone at this table had Dayton.
    Grrrrrrrrrrrrr. I knew Dayton would come to play, and could play well, but I didn't know OSU would take 28 minutes to get into the game. They've been kind of flaky all season, and I didn't have much hope for another deep run. I'm sad that Craft ended his senior year in the first round after doing no worse than Sweet Sixteen.

Entertaining game though. Can't be too mad. Go Flyers?

Hah, I had forgotten I picked Dayton on one of my CBS brackets (Tied for first, what?).

Not the same one I picked Harvard to upset Cincy though, so, c'mon Bearcats!

Well, no perfect bracket for me this year.
    Last edited by Mnevis; 2014-03-20 at 08:28 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else get a chuckle at OSU getting beat by Dayton?
    stop looking ahead Ohio State!

Well, I had Ohio State beating Dayton, but losing to Syracuse. So for that I only miss one.

But, I'm really mad about Cincinnati versus Harvard. I should have just chosen Harvard, but I didn't. And I made Cincinnati win twice. WHAT WAS I THINKING.

I was really hoping for a billion dollars!
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

15+ Year Old Account
    Not sure if I believe this but on the CBS bracket page it says the top score is 3 picks correct.

NO ONE? picked Dayton Harvard Pitt Syracuse and Wisconson in the same bracket?

Not sure if I believe this but on the CBS bracket page it says the top score is 3 picks correct.

NO ONE? picked Dayton Harvard Pitt Syracuse and Wisconson in the same bracket?
    Well, 3 people at my work are still 100%
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

I had OSU over Dayton (and over Cuse) and BYU over Oregon.

My bracket featured every 10 seed beating their 7 seed, then losing to their 2 seed.

edit: oh fuck my life... I swore I picked Harvard. I apparently didn't. Well, then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah yea, I gotta fill out some brackets.

Gonna say, Florida ISU Arizona Louisville. Louisville repeats.

lol so much for them Buckeyes