Possible Pet Battle Bug

When leveling some pets via Pandaren Trainers. I discovered a possible bug with the interaction between my Murkalot's Shieldstorm ability and the Burning Pandaren Spirit's pet Crimson's ability Cyclone. Cyclone is supposed to have a 35% hit chance on the enemy team, but is Shieldstorm is up (which blocks 1 attack for each pet) Cyclone will hit my team 100% of the time.

Not really big concern overall, unless its happening in pvp battles. Does anyone know if this is true or can test it out for me?

Thanks everyone!

Deleted
    Block is 'calculated' before miss. If for example your Anubisath Idol uses Deflection, the opponent's attack will never miss, but it'll always be dodged. So if you have a block or dodge ability on you, the opponent's attack won't ever miss. I guess it's intended.

Thank you for clarifying. It does diminish shieldstorms usefulness though compared to other block/ dodge mechanics, but considering it is a team wide buff I guess that makes sense.

Going to piggy-back rather then creating my own thread.

Was up against Mechanical Dragonling - Ragnaros. Dragonling decoy, switch to Ragnaros, Ragnaros Sons. My active pet was unable to hit the decoy while Ragnaros was submerged (would attack it, missed every time).

Working as intended?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinsoul View Post
    Going to piggy-back rather then creating my own thread.

Was up against Mechanical Dragonling - Ragnaros. Dragonling decoy, switch to Ragnaros, Ragnaros Sons. My active pet was unable to hit the decoy while Ragnaros was submerged (would attack it, missed every time).

Working as intended?
    According to the regular rules, that shouldn't happen. I guess the Ragnaros submerge is a different kind of immunity so it works differently. To be honest it seems unfair that the Decoy can't be hit during Ragnaros submerge. Maybe submit a bug report?

It didn't seem quite right. The team I was up against also had a Valk (surprise!). Ran an 8 round cycle with haunt, thunderbolt, decoy, switch, sons, switch. I'd get 2-3 swings per cycle depending on the speed of my pet.

I'll maybe try out sons with rabbit dodge and see if it's the same thing. Never noticed it before.