Thread: mac addons

mac addons

Right so i'm having trouble ever since Curse decided to stop working with macs, wow matrix is good and all (it's not) but i'm just not getting most of the apps to work, i can't get needtoknow to work, i can't get quartz to work, i can't get queue to work as apparently people hate macs.

any mac users out there have good set ups? if so please enlighten me as my screen looks like a hippy threw up on it.

Death Knight specific things please champs, what do you use and have you had problems as a mac user.

Deleted
    I have no problems with wow add ons. Curse works just fine and it shouldn't make any difference if you have a mac or a pc for the add ons to work.

The "alpha" curse client still works well enough. My hope is that by the time it dies something better will have come along, but I am not all that hopefuly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mac wow uses the same addons that windows wow does. Just download them manually and you shouldn't have any problems.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1200 View Post
    Mac wow uses the same addons that windows wow does. Just download them manually and you shouldn't have any problems.
    Quoted for emphasis. Your issues sound like a PEBKAC problem rather than a tech problem.