Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayro1 View Post
    How so? you can't trade cross-realm. Or at least I thought you couldn't...
    Shuffling gold from one realm to another isn't very hard even without directly trading it.
    Until now, however, you also had to transfer a char over, which would cost you at least ~40-50$ for the transfers alone.

Couldn't care too much about the change right now. Running 2 guild alt raids atm so very little time left to utilise it, however my old guild asked me if I could come help out on an alt next week and thx to D3 exp we moved mainraid so I can help them for a week.

My experience so far in cross realm normal runs has been good (1 or 2-shotting bosses), generally having an easy time communicating and good cooperation. The only issue so far, especially on 25-man pugs, is the amount of people dropping in between bosses and having to replace them. So a lot of dead time in between bosses. But overall, not so bad.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I doubt it. Maybe on some really low pop realms where there's only one game in town?

But it'll also open up a lot of buyers who previously were on realms with no guilds selling heroic carries. Which will drive the price up.
    I was intrigued to see if this was true, or just generally what the price was, found this within a few secons on google:

- 14/14 HC + 1 spec loot + mount (no warforged) = 500€
    - 14/14 HC no loot = 250€
    - Garrosh HC + mount = 250€
    Apprently it's quite lucrative to sell runs then.

After playing around with a guild on a different realm this is a pretty good change!

Quote Originally Posted by Winkle View Post
    I was intrigued to see if this was true, or just generally what the price was, found this within a few secons on google:

If lucrative means less than the minimum wage then yeah, its lucrative!

After last nights attempt at a 25 man normal alt run this feature is something I won't be partaking in at all. Mostly because of the level 90 boosts. I don't even know how but we brought in ppl with 520+ ilvl who couldn't even break 20k dps. Friends and family only for us from now on. We made our attempt at giving people a chance and it was beyond ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by ejpaints View Post
    After last nights attempt at a 25 man normal alt run this feature is something I won't be partaking in at all. Mostly because of the level 90 boosts. I don't even know how but we brought in ppl with 520+ ilvl who couldn't even break 20k dps. Friends and family only for us from now on. We made our attempt at giving people a chance and it was beyond ugly.
    That's because whoever was hosting that raid probably has zero clue on what they're doing. It's very easy for people to whisper in chat "545 ilvl fury warr" but when you armory them they're missing key gems, enchants or are way under hitcap etc. That's just begging for a carry, and those lazy pieces of shit should be avoided.

You should be screening people who want to join a pug run. Ie. check each raider's armory, raid experience etc. Sounds tedious but this saves the group from needless wipes and you can actually have a pleasant raid.

I did a CRZ SoO for the first time last night on my lock alt with 2 guildmates. It took us 30 minutes to get a group going through the combination of openraid, OQ and trade chat/Friend list spam. Got through the first 8 heroics with people geared around the 560-565ish ilvl over the course of 3hrs or so.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Winkle View Post

500EU is abit too much i can buy the gold needed for 150-200 EU
    But i dint cary i will get the title after 6.0 and mount is ugly enough to not use it at all