Thread: At a total loss

At a total loss

This launcher is driving me crazy. I haven't played in a few months and every time I pull the launcher up I'll put in my login info and either I'll hit "login" and it will take forever to load (aka not load at all), the little wait icon will just spin till the end of the world, or it'll reject my password. No error message like wrong password or anything, just flat up "Nope, we're not gonna take that password" for no reason. I can't even put this up on the own games forums caused I'm "preferred" status! How do I fix this?!

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been using it since it was in beta, and it's always worked perfectly.

Wasn't exactly the answer I was lookin for.

Did you try using the repair tool?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kryen View Post
    To be honest, this is one of the worst places to inquire about current SWTOR information. Check out the SWTOR forums. No you can't post your own questions, but you can perform an unlimited number of searches for zero cartel coins.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well you won't get that answer here. this isn't a support site.

That said I'm on his side. Never had an issue since launch.

Quote Originally Posted by Parrin View Post
    To be honest, this is one of the worst places to inquire about current SWTOR information. Check out the SWTOR forums. No you can't post your own questions, but you can perform an unlimited number of searches for zero cartel coins.
    If there are any BW employees lurking these boards, you've just given them a new idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by notorious98 View Post
    If there are any BW employees lurking these boards, you've just given them a new idea.
    Would be an all time low in videogaming history.

This launcher is driving me crazy. I haven't played in a few months and every time I pull the launcher up I'll put in my login info and either I'll hit "login" and it will take forever to load (aka not load at all), the little wait icon will just spin till the end of the world, or it'll reject my password. No error message like wrong password or anything, just flat up "Nope, we're not gonna take that password" for no reason. I can't even put this up on the own games forums caused I'm "preferred" status! How do I fix this?!
    Yeah I had that issue about a year ago. I used the repair tool and that fixed it right up. Give it a shot, see how you go

Quote Originally Posted by Razael View Post
    Would be an all time low in videogaming history.
    But would it surprise anyone? I believe the answer is no.

Try logging in on the website. The game switched it's log in names from emails to user names, or something along those lines a while back.

Deleted
    I have had this issue a few times lately as I have returned as well to SWTOR , I didn't do anything , just rebooted the computer and all seems well , I did notice tho once I subbed ( with a few really cheap game time cards ) I stopped having the issue altogether.

10+ Year Old Account
    I did the "maximize window and then minimize it" trick and it has worked fine for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Parrin View Post
    For no cartel coins? No way!

lol