Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by AveRage View Post
    So I should grind for 30 minutes per class against a robot that has the IQ of a brick. This is entirely unnecesary and arbitrary grind that is just there for the grind.
    Nah, it's there so you could learn your early class cards and Hero power, giving all of them at once would make new players do decks having all class cards in them, this discourage this (hopefully).

I though it did match you against people of equal level. I went into it this week just to get the mount and without buying any extra cards managed to win 5/9 games. Would have been 0/9 otherwise as i'm pretty sure i'm the worst hearthstone player ever.

Deleted
    dno my druid is level 7 and 6 times in a row I got people with 2-3 legendarys. wtf is this match making. I dont even have all basics yet. fucking frustrating

casual pits you up against anyone, it's pretty much luck of the draw if you get someone experienced or not. you're better off playing ranked matches if you're just starting tbh.

Deleted
    gonna try that, I've tried my paladin and just got some warlock enemy again, got him to 6 hp, (me being 29) then he played lord jaraxxus, ragnaros, 2 of theses -1 for each health lost golems, I just lost again. makes me 1/9 today.

casual pits you up against anyone, it's pretty much luck of the draw if you get someone experienced or not. you're better off playing ranked matches if you're just starting tbh.
    Casual or ranked mode puts you up against anyone with the same win/loss record as yourself. The cards in their deck/ranking is largely irrelevant. If some dude has 10 legendary cards in his deck and hasn't won a game, you bet your ass he's going to get matched against someone who just installed HS for the very first time and has no cards.

Quote Originally Posted by Otzsx View Post
    gonna try that, I've tried my paladin and just got some warlock enemy again, got him to 6 hp, (me being 29) then he played lord jaraxxus, ragnaros, 2 of theses -1 for each health lost golems, I just lost again. makes me 1/9 today.
    That's a handlock deck. You should really stop thinking in health terms, health is nothing but a resource that if it happens to finish you die, but as long as you have at least 1 health you're fine, really. Only aggro decks should think in terms of opponent health.
    Fluorescent - Fluo - currently retired, playing other stuff

i5-4670k @ 4.5 / Thermalright Silver Arrow Extreme / Gigabyte Z87X-D3H / 8GB DDR3-1600 RAM / Gigabyte GTX 760

I was also a new player once. And there were already people with full gold decks when I started ( though it was during November ). I got to Diamond rank back then and to 8th rank after the new ranked system was implemented without buying a single pack ( my friend bought 2 for me so I could get the golden Gelbin but that's all, the packs didn't give me anything anyway ).

So yeah... I reached 8th rank with my generic druid deck which didn't even include my golden gelbin. I had 1 or 2 rares ( 1x Keeper of the Grove that I crafted ) and I think that was it. Now it's full of epic and legendary stuff but it was a basic deck once. And it was good. People should just learn that you can't hop into a new game and be good at it instantly. The biggest problem with newbies is that they can't build good decks. The basic cards are good, you just need to know how to use them. Although I already have more rares and epics and legendaries in my neutral cards tab than basic neutral cards I still use some cards like Stormwind Champion and that 1/2 taunt human warrior minion.