Immersion in games, books, tv - survey

Hey guys and girls,

It's that time in the semester again (data collection, yay!), so I have a survey on immersion in various media. So if you have time, I would really appreciate you filling out the survey below. It's very short and should take no more than 10 minutes even for the most careful of readers. Thank you!!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Transportability

Thank you all who took part, much appreciated!

Can't fill in the survey; the 'true or untrue for me' options are completely dependent on the quality of the work.

Deleted
    I had to answer 'true of me' and 'very true of me', but mostly in books, in movies it often feels unreal, books (even the abstract story one's) I experience way more deeply.
    Probably because reading is like a direct tap into the writers mind, with movies you have the subjective experience of the scenario writer, director, actors, cameracrew... blurring the view of what the writer of the story wanted to portrai (this isn't necessarily a bad thing).

Deleted
    Poor survey, my answer to question 6 is "All of them", as I often combine two such as listening to music/audio book while playing a game, I also read a lot too. I started answering the rest of them but stopped as it felt a little insulting, is this a Psychology Degree you are doing?