Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Neos300 View Post
    My opinion is truth. Otherwise, it wouldn't be my opinion.
    Okay, Kanye.

Settle down.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    My opinion is truth. Otherwise, it wouldn't be my opinion
    Hold up, we got a failed oxymoron over here.
    Making the same raid harder isn't new content.
    New mechanics, new abilities, new strategies required = new content. Sure they have reused resources, but that's neither here nor there. It's relevant content for you to do. If you don't like, that's your problem. Play another game.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bardarian View Post
    Okay, Kanye.

Settle down.
    I lol'd. =)

But yeah, the Housing stuff is actually content no matter how you slice it. New PvP maps is content. New raids is content. New features (like the space combat) is content. New dailes is content. Heck, even new outfits can be considered content. Now, the question is whether this is content you are personally interested in. Obviously, you aren't Neos300. However, other people are excited about this and one of my friends recently resubbed SPECIFICALLY because of the housing/stronghold announcement (he had been planning to for awhile, but the housing announcement was the final push he needed, which is surely Bioware's goal).

10+ Year Old Account
    In my opinion, your opinion is false.

TIME TRAVEL PARADOX

there is only one truth, and that is that to bioware, "both groups" as you call them, are equally important, becaue they all are paying customers.
    and although I am in your group that desires, real, playable content, I can also acknowledge that it has been a huge wish of the community to have housing and guild ships, and among them were and are MANY who focus on "real" content, too. so I think its commendable that bioware is actually starting to work on the check list of comminity wishes.

My opinion is truth.

the DEFINITION of TRUTH

truth
      Use Truth in a sentence
    truth
    [trooth] Show IPA
    noun, plural truths [troothz, trooths] Show IPA .
    the true or actual state of a matter: He tried to find out the truth.
    conformity with fact or reality; verity: the truth of a statement.
    a verified or indisputable fact, proposition, principle, or the like: mathematical truths.
    the state or character of being true.
    actuality or actual existence.

if you can say with OUT a doubt without refutable evidence withOUT the ability to be argued that your OPINION is the definition of the above statements then your OPINION is just that YOURS

15+ Year Old Account
    All they really need to do is the ability to have open space, where for example Guilds can create "raids" with their space ships and go attack other stations in space. Imagine the imperials decided to attack the Rebels fleet? it would be unbelievable.

I can't believe all you people bit on that.

10/10

But housing is still fluff and not worth purchasing an expansion for.

Infracted: Sorry, but admitting to trolling doesn't make it any less worse. Keep these forums productive. Thanks.
    Last edited by Forsedar; 2014-04-04 at 02:15 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm actually pretty excited to see how the Capital Ships are implemented. I know I've been on that train since launch, begging Bioware for it.

But housing is still fluff and not worth purchasing an expansion for.
    It's a digital expansion. It's free.

Slight update with new info and pics.

http://dulfy.net/2014/04/12/swtor-bo...shdrive-files/
    Garrosh: "LOK'TAR! HAVE A HAMBURGER."

I am The Burning Legion - Play Free Online Games

...AHAHAHAAHAHAHA.

Anyway. I'm planning to resub in large part because of hearing this news. Housing and Guild Flagships are something that I was in the crowd clamoring for back when the game was released. From the latest information I've gathered there is going to be at least some sort of PvP functionality with the Flagships as well (something about a once-weekly conquering of a planet?)

My pipe dream of course would be a flagship vs flagship free for all pvp slugmatch. just have each one hyperspace into range of one another and it could have either multiple stages or multiple sections of a battle going on at once. have players exit their ship via fighters, sortie against the enemy, and after some doodad or another on the hull is destroyed they can fly through a threshold and engage in pvp on foot, fighting their way to the bridge. I would pay so much money to have this happen, and would probably never play anything else again. The mere fact that it seems to be inching toward that possibility excites me greatly; enough to dust off my subscription and my guardian!

Awesome signature by Shyama

Quote Originally Posted by gamz247 View Post
    It's a digital expansion. It's free.
    All expansions are "digital" if you have to download it it is a..... wait for it.... Digital expansion...
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Soul Reavers Guild is always recruiting! For more info check us out at...

Website-www.soulreavers.swtorhost.com
    YouTube-www.youtube.com/swtorsoulreavers

Quote Originally Posted by darkjuggalo2000 View Post
    All expansions are "digital" if you have to download it it is a..... wait for it.... Digital expansion...
    No, there's a difference between retail and digital expansions. Digital expansions are only available digitally, they cannot be found in stores. Retail expansions are available both digitally and in stores with physical media.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunduus View Post
    Snip*
    You sir need to GET OUT OF MAH HEAD. I dream of such fights and would LOVE to see this added to the game. With the direction they have been going I dare to hope that this some year down the road will be something we all can enjoy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well...I may or may not have resubbed for my sky palace >.> One thing is for sure, coming back to play this game after other MMOs is always refreshing to me. I have no idea why. There's nothing particularly amazing or refined more than other MMOs, but the whole package has come together very nicely. I think the initial reception has carried on for far too long and should have died down at this point. The game has found its identity and now has room to breathe. Other than ridiculous queue times b/c of server only, the content and systems are very engaging. Can't wait to see their take on housing...could be as low as peg placement like LotRO, maybe a little bit better. We shall see.
    BAD WOLF

well, after playing the wildstar open beta, I realized again how satisfying and fun the combat in SWTOR is. wildstars combat feels so weak and unresponsive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Well...I may or may not have resubbed for my sky palace >.> One thing is for sure, coming back to play this game after other MMOs is always refreshing to me. I have no idea why. There's nothing particularly amazing or refined more than other MMOs, but the whole package has come together very nicely. I think the initial reception has carried on for far too long and should have died down at this point. The game has found its identity and now has room to breathe. Other than ridiculous queue times b/c of server only, the content and systems are very engaging. Can't wait to see their take on housing...could be as low as peg placement like LotRO, maybe a little bit better. We shall see.
    Same with me really, every time i come back , i feel im fully enjoying the time i play. I recently finished a Sith Warrior, so now i have seen all Empire stories. Next is going to see the republic side, sometime when i get bored of Wildstar. I think SWTOR has come a long way, and although they don't release content fast enough (I don't raid or pvp so i limit myself , not the games fault, my own) to keep me always subbed, they have been adding amazing things to the game. The next time i'm returning is probably for Galactic Strongholds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Razael View Post
    Same with me really, every time i come back , i feel im fully enjoying the time i play.
    I feel that's an accurate and interesting way to put it. It's like I got all my complaints out with the initial implementation of the game and now I just take it for what it is. I've always thought the core game was rather well done and had more issues with the company than the actual product. I may only come in month long spurts, but I do completely enjoy that time. I'm a little worried with their past history that there's some hidden lingo saying I have to subscribe from May 11 up until the early access and that I'll get screwed out of the sky palace, but I quadruple checked and everything said you only have to be a subscriber on May 11. *fingers crossed* lol.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    I'm a little worried with their past history that there's some hidden lingo saying I have to subscribe from May 11 up until the early access and that I'll get screwed out of the sky palace, but I quadruple checked and everything said you only have to be a subscriber on May 11. *fingers crossed* lol.
    I sure hope so, since i was subbed in the 11th, but it expires on the 18th, and with Wildstar coming up, i can't justify 2 subs considering all my free time will be spent devouring Wildstar.