Page 71 of 118 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by owenz View Post
    Hi,

Addon looks great. Is there a way to disable the per-frame updating if you started off with it that way in the setup? Can't seem to find that option anywhere.

Thanks.
    /de options > second option there: 'Update Interval'.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tercio View Post
    /de options > second option there: 'Update Interval'.
    Sorry what I meant was the rate at which the dps/hps counter ticks. Found the option I was looking for in Bars:Advanced --> Fast updates on/off.

Thanks for the help though. Really loving the addon so far. Can see a lot of potential in it.

Deleted
    Is there anyway to make Tiny Threat ignoring my right click ? So I don't go into bookmarks ? that would be awesome

Deleted
    @Tercio was playing around with Arms tonight and in the rage generation tab of Details! the only rage generator listed was charge. Any plans to update it so that it tracks rage generated through melee or damage taken, what I really want to see is if opportunity strikes are generating rage and if so, how much.

Quote Originally Posted by Melority View Post
    Is there anyway to make Tiny Threat ignoring my right click ? So I don't go into bookmarks ? that would be awesome
    It is not possible at the moment. We're studying a click through option though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Knightwolve View Post
    @Tercio was playing around with Arms tonight and in the rage generation tab of Details! the only rage generator listed was charge. Any plans to update it so that it tracks rage generated through melee or damage taken, what I really want to see is if opportunity strikes are generating rage and if so, how much.
    It depends on what information the client give to us on CombatLog.
    We might be missing something once rogues got their entire combo point generation logged on Legion.

We've sent a Beta version with improvements on Stormlash and Greater Blessing of Might.

If you have curse client, you may right click Details! there and select 'Preferred Release Type' > 'Alpha' to have test the addon.
    Thank you!

I'm not getting the Damage Prevented window to show any data, nor am I getting Overall Data to show anything at all. What's up with that?

Quote Originally Posted by Meagree View Post
    I'm not getting the Damage Prevented window to show any data, nor am I getting Overall Data to show anything at all. What's up with that?
    Damage Prevented is shield absorbs, if you're seeing shield absorbs and it isn't computing, it might be a bug.

Overall data does not work?
    Overall data on Details! works differently:
    - its data is updated at the end of the combat.
    - it works dynamically with raid bosses by auto resting it self on new boss, so you always get overall data for the current boss only.
    - you can disable this behavior or set which data overall should add on '/de options' > PvE PvP > Overall Data.

Deleted
    Again thanks for your great Damage Meter, I just love it.

I resubbed WoW last weekend and I started creating a new Interface from scratch but I have a problem with the "Embedded" option using ElvUI, Details and AddonSkins.

What I want to do:

I want to integrate 2 grouped Details Window into the right ElvUI ChatBox that they match the border of the Tab.

What I tried:

I setup my Chatboxes that the "Normal" chat and "Loot/Trade" are in the left window and "Log" is on the right.

1.) via using the Details! Embedded option I was able to embed my window group into the right chat window BUT the window group is too small and doesn't really fit the backdrop. The window gets placed below the Chatbox name "log". If I manually unlock the group, fix the size and lock it again the settings are back to the "wrong" state after reloadui.

2.) via using the AddonSkins embedded option I was able to perfectly fit ONE Details! window to the chatbox but I can't accomplish to fit a group of 2 Windows in the chatbox.

I tried all checkboxes yesterday but they get either ignored or the layout resets on reloadui.

Is this a known issue? Do you know to get this to work?

Thanks in advance.

Is it possible to chose which side the icons (class / spec) appear on? I would like mine on the right side, but haven't found the option for it.

Also, is it possible to add negative spacing between bars? With bar borders and 0 spacing, it looks like the top/bottom border on each bar is extra thick since the borders melt together. A -1 spacing would fix that but can't seem to add that.
    Last edited by Irisia; 2016-08-25 at 03:40 PM.

Deleted
    Hey, would it be possible to add the pet dmg/valkyr/gargoyle in the compare window for Unholy DK?
    Really appreciate all the hardwork that's been put into this addon. Been using it since first release here, absolutely love it!

Easily one of my favorite new AddOns

A guy using my UI gets this error when changing zones. I personally don't get it though. Any ideas?
    Code:
    Message: [string "return function() aura_env.Listener = Detai..."]:12: attempt to index local 'window2' (a nil value)
    Time: 08/26/16 17:39:07
    Count: 3
    Stack: [string "return function() aura_env.Listener = Detai..."]:12: in function `?'
    Interface\AddOns\Details\functions\events.lua:234: in function `SendEvent'
    Interface\AddOns\Details\core\parser.lua:3338: in function `?'
    Interface\AddOns\Ace3\AceTimer-3.0\AceTimer-3.0.lua:53: in function <Interface\AddOns\Ace3\AceTimer-3.0\AceTimer-3.0.lua:48>

Locals: event = "ZONE_TYPE_CHANGED"
    zoneType = "none"
    window1 = <table> {
     h_baixo = DetailsBottomSideBarHighlight1 {
     }
     __pos = <table> {
     }
     show_statusbar = false
     menu_icons_size = 1.6000000238419
     menu_anchor = <table> {
     }
     h_esquerda = DetailsLeftSideBarHighlight1 {
     }
     bg_r = 0.094117647058824
     total_buttons_shown = 0
     hide_out_of_combat = false
     rows_created = 5
     rows_showing = 0
     skin_custom = ""
     scroll = Details_ScrollBar1 {
     }
     iniciada = true
     tooltip = <table> {
     }
     icons = <table> {
     }
     ponto4 = <table> {
     }
     switch_all_roles_in_combat = false
     ponto1 = <table> {
     }
     rolagem = false
     attribute_text = <table> {
     }
     ponto3 = <table> {
     }
     ponto2 = <table> {
     }
     oldwith = 229.46980285645
     micro_displays_side = 2
     rows_max = 50
     barras = <table> {
     }
     horizontalSnap = false
     switch_tank = false
     bgdisplay = Details_GumpFrame1 {
     }
     switch_all_roles_after_wipe = false
     menu_icons = <table> {
     }
     switch_damager = false
     show_sidebars = false
     bgframe = Details_WindowFrame1 {
     }
     window_scale = 1
     baseframe = DetailsBaseFrame1 {
     }
     switch_damager_in_combat = false
     h_direita = DetailsRightSideBarHighlight1 {
     }
     hide_icon = true
     break_snap_button = DetailsBreakSnapButton1 {
     }
     menu2_points = <table> {
     }
     consolidate = false
     meu_id = 1
     sub_atributo = 1
     menu_points = <table> {
     }
     atributo = 1
     alert = DetailsAlertFrame1 {
     }
     _version = <unnamed> {
     }
     freeze_texto = <unnamed> {
     }
     freeze_icon = <unnamed> {
     }
     floatingframe = DetailsInstance1BorderHolder {
     }
     rowframe = DetailsRowFrame1 {
     }
     switch_healer_in_combat = false
     rows_fit_in_window = 5
     bars_inverted = false
     need_rolagem = false
     stretch_button_side = 2
     largura_scroll = 26
     mostrando = "normal"
     color = <table> {
     }
     sub_atributo_last = <table> {
     }
     alturaAntiga = 129.99996948242
     ativa = true
     __snapV = false
     last_modo = 2
     barraS = <table> {
     }
     skin = "Minimalistic"
     h_cima = DetailsTopSideBarHighlight1 {
     }
     following = <table> {
     }
     __snapH = false
     switch_healer = false
     cached_bar_width = 229.46980285645
     version = 3
     bg_b = 0.094117647058824
     __was_opened = true
     showing = <table> {
     }
     LastModo = 2
     StatusBarSaved = <table> {
     }
     auto_hide_menu = <table> {
     }
     v_barras = true
     switch_tank_in_combat = false
     bg_alpha = 0.88417940586805
     micro_displays_locked = true
     __locked = true
     menu_alpha = <table> {
     }
     snap = <table> {
     }
     hide_in_combat_type = 1
     bars_sort_direction = 1
     strata = "LOW"
     menu_anchor_down = <table> {
     }
     __snap = <table> {
     }
     bg_g = 0.094117647058824
     hide_in_combat_alpha = 0
     toolbar_side = 2
     modo = 2
     libwindow = <table> {
     }
     statusbar_info = <table> {
     }
     backdrop_texture = "None"
     bars_grow_direction = 1
     segmento = 0
     color_buttons = <table> {
     }
     bgdisplay_loc = 0
     grab_on_top = false
     StatusBar = <table> {
     }
     row_show_animation = <table> {
     }
     auto_current = true
     row_info = <table> {
     }
     desaturated_menu = false
     verticalSnap = false
     hide_in_combat = false
     posicao = <table> {
     }
     instance_button_anchor = <table> {
     }
     isLocked = true
     wallpaper = <table> {
     }
     total_bar = <table> {
     }
     plugins_grow_direction = 1
     ignore_mass_showhide = false
     row_height = 22
    }
    window2 = nil
    (*temporary) = <table> {
     SetBarSpecIconSettings = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details\gumps\janela_principal.lua:4128
     class_icons_small = "Interface\AddOns\Details\images\classes_small"
     resize_debug = <table> {
     }
     overall_flag = 31
     opened_windows = 4
     RefreshAttributeTextSize = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details\gu

Quote Originally Posted by Birgwow View Post
    A guy using my UI gets this error when changing zones. I personally don't get it though. Any ideas?
    Code:
    Message: [string "return function() aura_env.Listener = Detai..."]:12: attempt to index local 'window2' (a nil value)
    Time: 08/26/16 17:39:07
    Count: 3
    Stack: [string "return function() aura_env.Listener = Detai..."]:12: in function `?'
    Interface\AddOns\Details\functions\events.lua:234: in function `SendEvent'
    Interface\AddOns\Details\core\parser.lua:3338: in function `?'
    Interface\AddOns\Ace3\AceTimer-3.0\AceTimer-3.0.lua:53: in function <Interface\AddOns\Ace3\AceTimer-3.0\AceTimer-3.0.lua:48>

Yes, he only have 1 window, here's a fix:

Code:
    aura_env.Listener = Details:CreateEventListener()
    aura_env.Listener:RegisterEvent ("ZONE_TYPE_CHANGED", function (event, zoneType)
            if (zoneType == "pvp" or zoneType == "arena") then
                local window1 = Details:GetInstance (1)
                if (window1 and window1:IsEnabled()) then
                      window1:ShutDown()
                end
                local window2 = Details:GetInstance (2)
                if (window2 and window2:IsEnabled()) then
                      window2:ShutDown()
               end
            else
                local window1 = Details:GetInstance (1)
                if (window1 and not window1:IsEnabled()) then
                     window1:EnableInstance()
                end
                local window2 = Details:GetInstance (2)
               if (window2 and not window2:IsEnabled()) then
                     window2:EnableInstance()
               end
            end
    end)
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aht1 View Post
    Again thanks for your great Damage Meter, I just love it.

I resubbed WoW last weekend and I started creating a new Interface from scratch but I have a problem with the "Embedded" option using ElvUI, Details and AddonSkins.

What I want to do:

I want to integrate 2 grouped Details Window into the right ElvUI ChatBox that they match the border of the Tab.

What I tried:

I setup my Chatboxes that the "Normal" chat and "Loot/Trade" are in the left window and "Log" is on the right.

1.) via using the Details! Embedded option I was able to embed my window group into the right chat window BUT the window group is too small and doesn't really fit the backdrop. The window gets placed below the Chatbox name "log". If I manually unlock the group, fix the size and lock it again the settings are back to the "wrong" state after reloadui.

2.) via using the AddonSkins embedded option I was able to perfectly fit ONE Details! window to the chatbox but I can't accomplish to fit a group of 2 Windows in the chatbox.

I tried all checkboxes yesterday but they get either ignored or the layout resets on reloadui.

Is this a known issue? Do you know to get this to work?

Thanks in advance.
    I don't know the reason, but some people have problems with the embed, some others no.
    The only issue we know is when the window strata is set to LOW and the chat is on High.
    You may try someway somehow to discover what's going on, we'll be glad to know what causes this weird issues with the embed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Irisia View Post
    Is it possible to chose which side the icons (class / spec) appear on? I would like mine on the right side, but haven't found the option for it.

Also, is it possible to add negative spacing between bars? With bar borders and 0 spacing, it looks like the top/bottom border on each bar is extra thick since the borders melt together. A -1 spacing would fix that but can't seem to add that.
    Icons on the right only if you use Right to Left orientation (under Bars: General).

/run Details:GetInstance(1).row_info.space.between = -1
    /reload
    We'll make the slider on the options go to -2 on next version.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maaslander View Post
    Hey, would it be possible to add the pet dmg/valkyr/gargoyle in the compare window for Unholy DK?
    Really appreciate all the hardwork that's been put into this addon. Been using it since first release here, absolutely love it!
    This is on our wishlist, I want this done before next raiding tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Tercio View Post
    Yes, he only have 1 window, here's a fix:
    Sorry, but where should he place that code? And thank you for the help!

Quote Originally Posted by Birgwow View Post
    Sorry, but where should he place that code? And thank you for the help!
    It is your aura to disable Details! on battlegrounds.
    It's an update from the code I posted to you on the previous page.
    Last edited by Tercio; 2016-08-27 at 12:50 AM.

Deleted
    Hey buddy! SUPER UBER addon! I just installed and I am amazed by! Congratulations!

One small big request, considering the addon support plugins:
    - can you make a plugin to show DPS on a target and ETA? (eg. I click on a boss or my target is a boss or whatever, and his HP is going down, can you track this, and show total DPS on that target and eventually ETA to down? nothing more, no spells used, etc)

Thanks for you work!

Quote Originally Posted by NightGamer View Post
    Hey buddy! SUPER UBER addon! I just installed and I am amazed by! Congratulations!

One small big request, considering the addon support plugins:
    - can you make a plugin to show DPS on a target and ETA? (eg. I click on a boss or my target is a boss or whatever, and his HP is going down, can you track this, and show total DPS on that target and eventually ETA to down? nothing more, no spells used, etc)

Thanks for you work!
    I think there is other addons that does this functionality, but I don't remember the name though.

ERT does have a TTD ( TimeToDie) functionality. Maybe you got that already.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty sure this question was already answered somewhere, but to be honest, i didn't want to go through all the 70 pages.
    What is the difference between Skada and Details! referring to the shown DPS.
    I'm running both addons and at the end of a normal fight, the DPS shown from both addons (one player) is more or less the same (0-5k dps difference in WoD).
    But if you have a wipe, say at 50%, the shown DPS of one player can be extremely different in both addons.
    What is the reason for that behavior?
    Nanoxia Deep Silence 5 Rev.B|ASRock Z97 Extreme4|i7-4790K|HR-02 Macho|G.Skill TridentX 2x8GB|Sapphire Nitro+ Vega 64|250GB+64GB+1TB SSD|4TB HDD|Seasonic Ultra Prime Gold 1000W|Corsair Scimitar Pro+Razer Sphex|Logitech G910+|LG 34UC88-B|2x iiyama Prolite XUB2792QSU-B1|Beyerdynamics DT990 Pro+AntLion ModMic 4|Thrustmaster T500RS+TH8A