Page 78 of 118 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I've been having the problem that my Details icon as a Holy Paladin is being detected as being Protection - not just by me, but also by my guildies (i.e. they see me as Prot as well). The other Holy Paladin in the guild has reported the same issue. This doesn't happen for any other class/spec as far as I know. It also doesn't happen 100% of the time, but always in raids, only sometimes in dungeons.

Unfortunately I can't post links since I only made my account here to share this, so add this to the end of a normal imgur address and you should see: /a/skEkr

I checked the Details.lua file under SavedVariables of that encounter and it shows this for both the tank and I.
    Code:
    ["spec"] = 66,

Let me know if you need anything else from me!

Quote Originally Posted by Fonjask View Post
    I've been having the problem that my Details icon as a Holy Paladin is being detected as being Protection - not just by me, but also by my guildies (i.e. they see me as Prot as well). The other Holy Paladin in the guild has reported the same issue. This doesn't happen for any other class/spec as far as I know. It also doesn't happen 100% of the time, but always in raids, only sometimes in dungeons.

Unfortunately I can't post links since I only made my account here to share this, so add this to the end of a normal imgur address and you should see: /a/skEkr

I checked the Details.lua file under SavedVariables of that encounter and it shows this for both the tank and I.
    Code:
    ["spec"] = 66,

Let me know if you need anything else from me!
    any one of these spells is shared between prot and holy?

Shield of the Righteous
    Consecration
    Holy Wrath
    Avenger's Shield

Hi, item level displayed doesn't match the in-game display.

e.g. My DH shows 878 in Details!, but the paperdoll shows 861 (866 including bags)

Edit: Made a ticket on curseforge: https://wow.curseforge.com/addons/de...vel-incorrect/
    Last edited by Nightyb; 2016-11-04 at 12:50 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tercio View Post
    any one of these spells is shared between prot and holy?

Shield of the Righteous
    Consecration
    Holy Wrath
    Avenger's Shield
    Consecration is shared! One of the two abilities Holy Paladins have for doing damage that don't cost any mana. None of the others abilities you listed are shared with either Retri or Holy!

Hey can anyone show me how to get access to the bookmark editor? like how to delete old bookmarks and add new ones. I've spent so much time trying to figure it out but still nothing.
    Thank you in advance.

My Micro Display text options keep resetting on login.

I have raid dps set to show on the right and abbreviate, but every time I log in it has reset to comma. Also the font options aren't being saved. Any idea how to fix this?

Edit: this is only happening to window 1, my window 2 options remain the same.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pet0r-the-Pan View Post
    i would only buy a flying potato

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I'm not exaclty sure, but i think, what you are looking for is just the right click on the meters.
    Set the checkbox and you are in the bookmarks tab. After that you can add another bookmark by clicking on one of the "grey lines" and choose another tab.
    Haven't deleted one by now, but i think a right click should do it?
    Nanoxia Deep Silence 5 Rev.B|ASRock Z97 Extreme4|i7-4790K|HR-02 Macho|G.Skill TridentX 2x8GB|Sapphire Nitro+ Vega 64|250GB+64GB+1TB SSD|4TB HDD|Seasonic Ultra Prime Gold 1000W|Corsair Scimitar Pro+Razer Sphex|Logitech G910+|LG 34UC88-B|2x iiyama Prolite XUB2792QSU-B1|Beyerdynamics DT990 Pro+AntLion ModMic 4|Thrustmaster T500RS+TH8A

Can you incorporate target/boss time to die in the addon? This is really important for Spriests right now because of S2M. Currently, the only way I know of doing that is through a WA script and I'm trying to avoid WA due to CPU usage :/

If you don't have time to do it, just link me the documentation for your addon; I could develop a plugin myself to do that.

I really like the way Details! can announce interrupts as they are cast, but I would prefer they didn't all go to my main chat window in "observer" mode. Is there any way to make them come up somewhere else? Like a 2nd Details! window?

7+ Year Old Account
    I really like this addon and have since started using it exclusively, the only thing I don't like is the tooltip/mouseover delay. If it was like 2 seconds delay would be sufficient time to remember which icon but everytime they become obscurred by the tooltip, as it's 'on mouseover' it means getting used to which menu is what.

If there's an option to change this would be ace but I haven't found it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by andre1204 View Post
    Currently, the only way I know of doing that is through a WA script and I'm trying to avoid WA due to CPU usage :/
    This makes no sense. Both WA and and addon use LUA code to do the same thing.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khuteh View Post
    I really like this addon.. SNIP... is the tooltip/mouseover delay. .

If there's an option to change this would be ace but I haven't found it yet.
    I just set to click to open menus and much improved!

Quote Originally Posted by stevenho View Post
    This makes no sense. Both WA and and addon use LUA code to do the same thing.
    What do you think that doesn't make sense? The CPU usage? If that's so, WA brings in other things that adds up to CPU usage. Of course it's very low, but when you got an old rig trying to raid mythic with S2M every fps counts.

Is there anyway to show total raid/party DPS using details ?

Deleted
    The addon is now tracking Soul Rip appropriately on everyone elses damage meters. Thank you for your hard work on finding a solution to this problem.

I'm a big fan of details over skada and really love to use it, bit I've got a couple lua errors that pop up fairly often. Should I post them here or another place?

Deleted
    Sorry if this has been asked, but is there a way on the hover dmg recap to include pets? Right now when you hover over a BM hunter ect will kill command not figure but it will once you click on the person.

Also thanks for a great addon

Does anyone know where I can change the window border to be one pixel? Currently this is what it looks like

Deleted
    This meter is already getting to the point where Skada and Recount need to actually evolve to keep up with it...

Quote Originally Posted by DakonBlackblade View Post
    Is there anyway to show total raid/party DPS using details ?
    /de options > bars advanced > total bar

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheLimonTree View Post
    I'm a big fan of details over skada and really love to use it, bit I've got a couple lua errors that pop up fairly often. Should I post them here or another place?
    here is a good place

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by stokbaek View Post
    Sorry if this has been asked, but is there a way on the hover dmg recap to include pets? Right now when you hover over a BM hunter ect will kill command not figure but it will once you click on the person.

Also thanks for a great addon
    there's no option to enable this, but on the tooltip it should be showing the total damage of the pet