Quote Originally Posted by Mefistophelis View Post
    So, I first installed Details! today and its "Please Read Carefully!" and Options panel are completely grey and don't show anything. On the options panel there's only 2 buttons labeled Open Forge and Open History, nothing else. Please help cause i need to configure Details immediately!

It's a know bug with a very old framework version, it should fix by just updating other addons which uses the same framework:

IskarAssist
    Flash Taskbar
    Auto Seller (Salvage Yard Seller)
    Hansgar And Franzok Assist

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tercio View Post
    It's a know bug with a very old framework version, it should fix by just updating other addons which uses the same framework:

IskarAssist
    Flash Taskbar
    Auto Seller (Salvage Yard Seller)
    Hansgar And Franzok Assist
    I will try it in a minute and tell you my results. Sorry for the big image before.

- - - Updated - - -

Works perfectly. Thanks for your response Tercio!
    I come across a quiet river, that wonders through the trees.
    I stare into its running waters and fall unto my knees.
    In resignation to the forest, that's held me for so long.
    I close my eyes and drift away into nature's evensong.

Today i used Details on my Warri for the first time!

I can see what my Shield Barrier absorbed my Multistrike AA Healthregen gained etc..., but is there a way how i can see what my Blocks (over all - krits and non crits ) are have "blocked" ?

And how its about Dodged and parried Attacks? Can i see how much damage i have avoidet that way?

Quote Originally Posted by Mordog View Post
    Today i used Details on my Warri for the first time!

I can see what my Shield Barrier absorbed my Multistrike AA Healthregen gained etc..., but is there a way how i can see what my Blocks (over all - krits and non crits ) are have "blocked" ?

And how its about Dodged and parried Attacks? Can i see how much damage i have avoidet that way?
    Hello, thanks for trying out Details!.
    Unfortunately, at the moment we don't store what a shield has absorbed, but I think we can track this for tanks self cast shields only.
    All other information about avoidance you find on the Avoidance tab at the player detail window (you need to be with the "Tank" role assigned):

I cant mark my self Tank or open player Details if i just ron around solo and killing mass mobs ?
    Cause that is what i mostly do.
    Runing around in Tanaanjungle and analysing my performance.

Quote Originally Posted by celinamuna View Post
    Testing out "Streamer" module and unable to reposition the display at all.
    Hi, thanks for the feedback.
    Have your tried open its options (/streamer) and unlock the frame?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mordog View Post
    I cant mark my self Tank or open player Details if i just ron around solo and killing mass mobs ?
    Cause that is what i mostly do.
    Runing around in Tanaanjungle and analysing my performance.
    Unfortunately not, sorry, Details! identify the player as a tank by the group role (damager heal tank).

Hi, thanks for the feedback.
    Have your tried open its options (/streamer) and unlock the frame?
    Yes, regardless of what i do, when i try to "drag" it by the top part (at least how i do with with all other ones) right clicking just hides the top part (w/o actually changing lock status in options) and left click only opens options.

Nothing worked for dragging it (shift/ctrl/alt/nothing+click)

I forgot to ask, which are the profile name are you using? You may look at options -> profiles -> current profile on the character which are occurring the problem.
    Apologies for not replying earlier, the character this was happening to was Veralyn-Jubei'Thos

Yes, regardless of what i do, when i try to "drag" it by the top part (at least how i do with with all other ones) right clicking just hides the top part (w/o actually changing lock status in options) and left click only opens options.

Nothing worked for dragging it (shift/ctrl/alt/nothing+click)
    That's my fault, sorry, the top part won't move the frame, I need to change that.
    Try dragging from the background where the bars is shown.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jockulation View Post
    Apologies for not replying earlier, the character this was happening to was Veralyn-Jubei'Thos
    Thanks, I've found the problem, your profile is telling to switch to Tiny Threat on both windows, so, window #1 takes the tiny thread first and window #2 stay "waiting for addon".
    On next version, we are adding a message warning about the plugin being auto auto switch by another window.

For now, just go to Options panel -> Window Automatization -> and take a look which plugin are being used by two windows (you can select which window you are editing on the bottom right corner).

That's my fault, sorry, the top part won't move the frame, I need to change that.
    Try dragging from the background where the bars is shown.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks, I've found the problem, your profile is telling to switch to Tiny Threat on both windows, so, window #1 takes the tiny thread first and window #2 stay "waiting for addon".
    On next version, we are adding a message warning about the plugin being auto auto switch by another window.

For now, just go to Options panel -> Window Automatization -> and take a look which plugin are being used by two windows (you can select which window you are editing on the bottom right corner).
    Well then, I am stupid for not trying that, and it does work.
    One thing i noticed is that options ignore if you lock frame by clicking on it.

Well then, I am stupid for not trying that, and it does work.
    One thing i noticed is that options ignore if you lock frame by clicking on it.
    When the frame is locked the top part is hidden, so you need to access the options through /streamer or the minimap icon or PluginsManagement on details options.

Btw, let me know the opinion of your viewers about this plugin, the goal is make the stream more attractive where the viewer can follow what you are doing.

When the frame is locked the top part is hidden, so you need to access the options through /streamer or the minimap icon or PluginsManagement on details options.

Btw, let me know the opinion of your viewers about this plugin, the goal is make the stream more attractive where the viewer can follow what you are doing.
    No, i mean if you if you click on it to lock it, it isn't reflected in options.
    The check mark does not appear/disappear.

How light weight is this if is would be intrested in giving it a try.

Quote Originally Posted by Satela View Post
    How light weight is this if is would be intrested in giving it a try.
    The cpu usage (which are the culprit for fps drops) are very low on Details!, you can measure with the Cpu Usage addon on my signature.

- - - Updated - - -

No, i mean if you if you click on it to lock it, it isn't reflected in options.
    The check mark does not appear/disappear.
    Got it, thanks.

Tercio: question;

When I look at a window (Damage done, for example), I have my numbers reported in comma format. It looks like this:

1. Sajakain ... 14,774,269 (2,391,819, 100.0%)

When I hit the report button and it prints it out it looks like:

1. Sajakain ... 14.77M (2.39m, 100.0%)

I'm probably overlooking the option here but is there a way that I can get the report format to mirror what I see in the window view?

Deleted
    Hello Tercio
    We love your Addon and use it as Raid-/Guildlead and as community aswell.
    Till now everything works fine and we dont have any bugs.
    But we also have a suggestion
    Could you add an option for Identity, that you are able to switch "Show me with Identity" "Show me with Char-name" ?

We'd love it.

Hey, Tercio! I found another Bug which appeared in ElvUI if i have Details! enabled if i have it diasbled the Issue still not appeare!

Watch this Thread below for all Informations.

http://www.tukui.org/forums/topic.ph...11#post-232190

Quote Originally Posted by Sajakain View Post
    Tercio: question;

When I look at a window (Damage done, for example), I have my numbers reported in comma format. It looks like this:

1. Sajakain ... 14,774,269 (2,391,819, 100.0%)

When I hit the report button and it prints it out it looks like:

1. Sajakain ... 14.77M (2.39m, 100.0%)

I'm probably overlooking the option here but is there a way that I can get the report format to mirror what I see in the window view?
    At the moment the script auto format those numbers, it is hard coded, so, there is no option, sorry.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Quinteras View Post
    Hello Tercio
    We love your Addon and use it as Raid-/Guildlead and as community aswell.
    Till now everything works fine and we dont have any bugs.
    But we also have a suggestion
    Could you add an option for Identity, that you are able to switch "Show me with Identity" "Show me with Char-name" ?

We'd love it.
    I think the option you're looking for is the /de option -> Display -> 'Ignore Nicknames and Avatar', it is right below the big choose avatar button.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Atwood View Post
    Hey, Tercio! I found another Bug which appeared in ElvUI if i have Details! enabled if i have it diasbled the Issue still not appeare!

Watch this Thread below for all Informations.

http://www.tukui.org/forums/topic.ph...11#post-232190
    I'm sorry, I did not understand the problem, can you explain which frame aren't skinned?

Merathilis:

Then it must be on your End:

OnLogin (unskinnend):
    http://www.tukui.org/storage/viewer....717OnLogin.png

After Reload (skinned):
    http://www.tukui.org/storage/viewer....242AfterRL.png

This One the Chat Settings Merathilis said i need after open it /rl to Reload UI and then it got be skinned but still not but only if i enable Details! if i turn it off it is skinned.
    Last edited by Atwood; 2016-02-28 at 02:02 PM.