15+ Year Old Account

party HP show addon or Blizzard settings?

One thing that I'm confused about is why my party member's health doesn't show up while we're in a party. When I'm in a raid setting it will show up with the exact health number and when I target a party/raid member it shows their exact health number as well. In a party setting there is just the green bar along with blue/yellow/red bar depending on what their resource is (mana, energy, rage). Does anyone know how to change this setting to show party member's health number or an addon that does this without changing all of my UI completely? Below is a picture to show what I'm talking about.

Party frame image

Raid frame image

10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/easy-frames

says its works in classic. might try it out.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dawawe View Post
    https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/easy-frames

says its works in classic. might try it out.
    Just installed it and will check it out now. Thanks & hopefully it works!

**edit**

Just checked in game and the party frames still show nothing for party member's HP numbers while target & raid does still.
    Last edited by gaymer77; 2021-06-15 at 08:16 PM.

Same issue

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    Just installed it and will check it out now. Thanks & hopefully it works!

**edit**

Just checked in game and the party frames still show nothing for party member's HP numbers while target & raid does still.
    Hey man, i've been having the same exact issue for some days now. This happened after installing some addon, which must have wiped some of the settings out and put its own. Before that, i could see my party's HP text on their frames' HP bar just fine, but i'm not sure if it was due to another addon's settings or if the blizzard UI allows you to do that itself.

I tried everything to re-enable it, went as far as to reinstall the game, but i just can't find a solution for it.

Did you ever manage to work around this problem?

It's a bug from Blizzard, not related to addons. I think it broke with yesterday's patch.

The setting in Options > Gameplay > Interface > Display > Status Text should apply to party frames too, not only to player, target and focus frames.

Just report it as bug.

Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    It's a bug from Blizzard, not related to addons. I think it broke with yesterday's patch.

The setting in Options > Gameplay > Interface > Display > Status Text should apply to party frames too, not only to player, target and focus frames.

Just report it as bug.
    i suspected that this could be the case but it seemed unlikely as it felt that it would be much more probable that the addons i was fiddling with must have screwed something up. Thanks for the confirmation mate, really appreciated, i started going crazy with this thing.