Page 27 of 118 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by nezehran View Post
    I have tried it and it works really really good
    Nice!
    Quote Originally Posted by Itania View Post
    Hello,
    Not sure if this has been adressed before but wouldn't the overheal display be more useful if you sort people by %of overheal of their own heal instead of total overheal of the raid? For example i may have done 30% of the overheal of the raid but if i have only done 10% overheal on my own heal, it's still better than someone with 20% of the raid overheal but 30% of his own heal.

Hop i'm being clear enough as English is not my native language.

Thanks for your work on this wonderful addon
    Hi! Thanks for the suggestion.

Just wanted to pop in and say thank you for making such a great add-on. I think you have really raised the bar for in-game combat log analysis and I'll be adding this to my raid toolkit.

Getting this in the latest update ..

Code:
    1x AceLocale-3.0-6: Details: Missing entry for 'STRING_RAIDCHECK_PLUGIN_DESC'...rfaceDetails_RaidCheck\Details_RaidCheck-r280.lua:56: in main chunk

Locals:
    nil
    and

Code:
    1x AceLocale-3.0-6: Details: Missing entry for 'STRING_RAIDCHECK_PLUGIN_NAME'...rfaceDetails_RaidCheck\Details_RaidCheck-r280.lua:115: in function <...rfaceDetails_RaidCheck\Details_RaidCheck.lua:59>
    ...rfaceDetails_RaidCheck\Details_RaidCheck-r280.lua:282: in function <...rfaceDetails_RaidCheck\Details_RaidCheck.lua:273>
    (tail call): ?

Locals:
    nil

Quote Originally Posted by elmoe420 View Post
    Just wanted to pop in and say thank you for making such a great add-on. I think you have really raised the bar for in-game combat log analysis and I'll be adding this to my raid toolkit.
    Hi!, I'm glad you liked, if you find any bug or have a suggestion, be free to post.

Quote Originally Posted by Torchler View Post
    Getting this in the latest update ..

Code:
    1x AceLocale-3.0-6: Details: Missing entry for 'STRING_RAIDCHECK_PLUGIN_DESC'...rfaceDetails_RaidCheck\Details_RaidCheck-r280.lua:56: in main chunk
    Locals:
    nil
    and
    Code:
    1x AceLocale-3.0-6: Details: Missing entry for 'STRING_RAIDCHECK_PLUGIN_NAME'...rfaceDetails_RaidCheck\Details_RaidCheck-r280.lua:115: in function <...rfaceDetails_RaidCheck\Details_RaidCheck.lua:59>
    ...rfaceDetails_RaidCheck\Details_RaidCheck-r280.lua:282: in function <...rfaceDetails_RaidCheck\Details_RaidCheck.lua:273>
    (tail call): ?
    Locals:
    nil
    Fixed on v3.6.2beta.
    Also, more progress has been done on the new plugin RaidCheck, should be functional at this point tracking food, flask, pre-pot already.

Quote Originally Posted by Tercio View Post
    Fixed on v3.6.2beta.
    Also, more progress has been done on the new plugin RaidCheck, should be functional at this point tracking food, flask, pre-pot already.
    Thanks - I have it set to auto update via curse

Really enjoying this addon! Way easier to navigate than Skada in my opinion
    Sig thanks to Eis!

FC: 4570-9037-7577 IGN Michael

Quote Originally Posted by magicaldandruff View Post
    Sorry if this has been answered but what category is warrior Shield Block under? I like to see if tanks are using all their skills properly but Shield Block does not show up under any of the usual categories - Healing Done, Damage Prevented, Buff Uptime, Cooldowns. Paladin's Holy Shield is kind of the same buff (+block chance) and it shows up.
    If its not showing up in buff uptime, they aren't using it.

Deleted
    could you add a decui skin i tried it but i cant change the topbar

Quote Originally Posted by yeahboi123 View Post
    could you add a decui skin i tried it but i cant change the topbar
    Hi! I'm building a solution for skins edition on Details!, will be a normal addon packpage with the skin's photoshop files. This make the users free to edit and make its own skin and not being forced anymore to use the bundle files.

Is it possible to have it count Stuns as Interrupts whenever a Stun actually did interrupt something? Haven't seen anything that actually does this, maybe it's not possible. Just wanted to ask atleast.

Deleted
    Came here to provide feedback as requested within the AddOn.

I actually like it pretty much and will probably keep it running as a DPS meter, allthough I still need to fully understand every available option.

Do you consider localizing it in German e.g.?

Quote Originally Posted by skmzarn View Post
    Is it possible to have it count Stuns as Interrupts whenever a Stun actually did interrupt something? Haven't seen anything that actually does this, maybe it's not possible. Just wanted to ask atleast.
    Unfortunately combat log doesn't offers an event when a cast is interrupted by crowd control like Fear or Stun

Quote Originally Posted by geppo View Post
    Came here to provide feedback as requested within the AddOn.

I actually like it pretty much and will probably keep it running as a DPS meter, allthough I still need to fully understand every available option.

Do you consider localizing it in German e.g.?
    Sure, the goal is make it available for all languages, but, i don't speak German so i can't translate it by my self.

The good news is Details! is open to be translated by any one, if you want help, just access this link: Curse Localization Tool Thanks

Have nothing much to say.. just.. I LOVE IT!

But can you please enhance the encounter UI? At the moment, when I click on any information I just can report it to chat. I want to get more information when I click on a player or a ability that killed him. And more lines in the "Death by" (don't know the exact name!) would be nice =)

Thanks for the work!
    Last edited by Moroga; 2014-12-20 at 11:55 PM.

Oh. I haven't seen this before. Tagging so i can find this tomorrow and try it out
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

Deleted
    I really really love this addon, i got my entire guild to install it, they love it too

Quote Originally Posted by Moroga View Post
    Have nothing much to say.. just.. I LOVE IT!

But can you please enhance the encounter UI? At the moment, when I click on any information I just can report it to chat. I want to get more information when I click on a player or a ability that killed him. And more lines in the "Death by" (don't know the exact name!) would be nice =)

Thanks for the work!
    If you are a raid leader and need deep information on deaths, i recommend install the Advanced Death Logs Plugin For Details!.
    It does have more infos:
    - make a linear graphic with the last hits before death.
    - show overall damage taken before death for each player.
    - creates a score (called endurance) of who stays alive and who is dying frequently.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tercio View Post
    The good news is Details! is open to be translated by any one, if you want help, just access this link: Curse Localization Tool Thanks
    Great, will have a look and aid, if possible

Quote Originally Posted by cetraben View Post
    For some reason, the current version of details does not track damage taken by mobs in the summary tab, it shows it on people individually, but the summary is quite handy to see how much people did to each specific add.
    Hi! There is a known issue with enemy summoned pets and damage taken, we are waiting the Mar'Gok LFR wing opening on Tuesday (their elemental adds are summon pet which is excellent to depurate the problem). This may be the cause of summary isn't showing the values.
    Thanks for reporting the problem, also thank you for your comprehension and patience with the issue.

Deleted
    Is there any chance you could add Healing Tonics to the Healthstones used segment?

Deleted
    Ty you so much that you added decui skin the only missing things are the borders ty so much for your work
    Last edited by mmocf0eb7e22c9; 2014-12-22 at 06:16 PM.