Page 51 of 118 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Hey,

I'm using Details for months now, I like the options and the addon's correct calculations.

I'm wondering about the leech from Unstable Felshadow Emulsion. I know it's not that easy, but can you try to implement a solution for it? I.e. if there are problems who to account partitial overheals from leech you can divide it through number of buffs.

As a raid leader it would really help to see those number in details.

Thank you in advance.

After almost 2 weeks of using this addon I gotta say its really grown on me.

First, I gotta say I loved that my requests were heard and I had a reply within a day and most of the stuff I sugested implemented. Kudos to Tercio.

I'm still loving the fast update features, now when I'm watching streams of people with skada their meters seem so slow!

I'm still getting used to the more indepth analysis features, but I've started giving them use during my raid and even recomended them to my RL.

Keep up the good work

Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post
    To be more specific, you can use the background settings for the foreground bar, and the foreground settings for the background bar. Then you can use the same max value, but complement the DPS to get it to grow downward from the max. Should work, I believe.

It depends a lot on how easy it is for you to do that in your code specifically, obviously. I'm just really looking forward to this particular feature!
    It's a good idea, I'll see if it fits on our layout schema.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Avada Kedavra View Post
    Coming back to say I love the addin (still)

wondering if there is a way for me to add the CC Taken . i am not sure how to add that. I see the CC done.

Thanks again for great addon
    This should be created back on that time when we did the CC Done, this is still on our wishlist though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by losmarios View Post
    Hey,

I'm using Details for months now, I like the options and the addon's correct calculations.

I'm wondering about the leech from Unstable Felshadow Emulsion. I know it's not that easy, but can you try to implement a solution for it? I.e. if there are problems who to account partitial overheals from leech you can divide it through number of buffs.

As a raid leader it would really help to see those number in details.

Thank you in advance.
    I'm thinking on a custom display for it showing the average heals for leech, we can't add to total healing done or it'll be a glitch on our accuracy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Frescote View Post
    After almost 2 weeks of using this addon I gotta say its really grown on me.

First, I gotta say I loved that my requests were heard and I had a reply within a day and most of the stuff I sugested implemented. Kudos to Tercio.

I'm still loving the fast update features, now when I'm watching streams of people with skada their meters seem so slow!

I'm still getting used to the more indepth analysis features, but I've started giving them use during my raid and even recomended them to my RL.

Keep up the good work
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Tercio View Post
    [...] I remember this, it's on our wishlist actually.
    I couldn't implement because in the end it was a difficulty thing and also the user can change the amount of lines to report in the report panel which makes the same result.
    Yes, you can change the amount of lines, but not the specific lines. That's the whole point with this feature I was thinking about. Thanks for looking into it.

Hey Tercio, first I wanted to compliment your work on Details - it's a very slick damage meter and your quick responses here is really exemplary. I switched from Skada several weeks ago, and in that time there was one feature I've really missed and one that I noticed but hasn't been a big deal:

1) Damage Taken by Spell: Details has Damage Taken which shows how much damage each player has taken as well as the source breakdown, but I haven't been able to find a way to see how much damage the raid was taking per spell (which a breakdown of players per spell). It's entirely possible this exists (and if it does, sorry!), but I haven't been able to find it yet. (I tried void-zone breakdown, doesn't include all damage sources.)

2) Damage Done by Socrathar Construct: When looking at Damage Done, the construct's damage done isn't showing up (whether added with the controlling player's total or by itself). This isn't a big deal, but it would be nice to be able to track all friendly damage done during the fight.

Thanks again for your hard work.

So right now there is an issue I'm running into. It's not a major one as I can still get to the information but have to dig for a bit. On gorefiend when you are in the stomach and your essence is out in the playing field people need to DPS you to get out. Currently I have to go through friendly fire then take a look through and take out damage that isn't from other things (touch of doom explosion is one of them). In skada you can directly look at it through enemy damage taken however in details it's not currently tracked under there.

Quote Originally Posted by Alindra View Post
    Hey Tercio, first I wanted to compliment your work on Details - it's a very slick damage meter and your quick responses here is really exemplary. I switched from Skada several weeks ago, and in that time there was one feature I've really missed and one that I noticed but hasn't been a big deal:

1) Damage Taken by Spell: Details has Damage Taken which shows how much damage each player has taken as well as the source breakdown, but I haven't been able to find a way to see how much damage the raid was taking per spell (which a breakdown of players per spell). It's entirely possible this exists (and if it does, sorry!), but I haven't been able to find it yet. (I tried void-zone breakdown, doesn't include all damage sources.)

2) Damage Done by Socrathar Construct: When looking at Damage Done, the construct's damage done isn't showing up (whether added with the controlling player's total or by itself). This isn't a big deal, but it would be nice to be able to track all friendly damage done during the fight.

Thanks again for your hard work.
    1) I didn't get this one, damage taken by spell already shows the spell's total damage on raid.
    A second display for that is at Encounter Details plugin, the bottom left box also shows spell information.

2) Construct damage should be merged within its controller, this was a recent change, try update the addon.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by djriff View Post
    So right now there is an issue I'm running into. It's not a major one as I can still get to the information but have to dig for a bit. On gorefiend when you are in the stomach and your essence is out in the playing field people need to DPS you to get out. Currently I have to go through friendly fire then take a look through and take out damage that isn't from other things (touch of doom explosion is one of them). In skada you can directly look at it through enemy damage taken however in details it's not currently tracked under there.
    Interesting problem, we need to see this. Do you have a raw combat log of the fight? I mean the CombatLog.txt under the wow/logs folder. If you have, search for ENCOUNTER_START and ENCOUNTER_END, copy content between those two points and upload it on pastebin.com

Sure I can do that once I get home.

Very nice addon.

First suggestion that comes to mind is to give us the ability to disable more specific modules (under "Misc", I'd like to disable some things but not all of them), since I am a bit of an FPS whore and don't see the point in collecting stuff that I don't really need.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi, I don't know if it's in the list of known issues, but the crafted "Shieldtronic Shield" (a health potion alternative, makes an absorb shield instead of healing) shows under healing but is currently not flagged as a use of a health potion, though they do share a cooldown.

Previously the engineering tinker heal wasn't flagged as a health potion use and now it is, so I would imagine the fix here is the same.

Great meter, keep it up!
    WoW is a game of information; the more you know, the better you are.

Interesting problem, we need to see this. Do you have a raw combat log of the fight? I mean the CombatLog.txt under the wow/logs folder. If you have, search for ENCOUNTER_START and ENCOUNTER_END, copy content between those two points and upload it on pastebin.com
    It kept crashing pastebin when i tried to copy it so here it is in notepad format.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/st1sfdx5cy...fiend.txt?dl=0

Is there any way to increase the number of damage sources recorded in the death log? Currently on Mythic Council and during Mirror phase there's so much ticking damage that the death log only goes back ~1.5 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    Very nice addon.

First suggestion that comes to mind is to give us the ability to disable more specific modules (under "Misc", I'd like to disable some things but not all of them), since I am a bit of an FPS whore and don't see the point in collecting stuff that I don't really need.
    Those displays on Misc uses an insignificant amount of Cpu, for instance, interrupt costs near 0.0005% of total process.
    The most expensive is by far Damage followed by Healing Done.
    You may apply some tests using 'AddOns Cpu Usage', it's on my signature.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Spikebebop View Post
    Hi, I don't know if it's in the list of known issues, but the crafted "Shieldtronic Shield" (a health potion alternative, makes an absorb shield instead of healing) shows under healing but is currently not flagged as a use of a health potion, though they do share a cooldown.

Previously the engineering tinker heal wasn't flagged as a health potion use and now it is, so I would imagine the fix here is the same.

Great meter, keep it up!
    Nice find, I'll see this issue, thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Torethyr View Post
    Is there any way to increase the number of damage sources recorded in the death log? Currently on Mythic Council and during Mirror phase there's so much ticking damage that the death log only goes back ~1.5 seconds.
    Yes: '/de options' -> Combat -> Death Events Amount.
    By default it comes as 16 records, you may increase this to 32 or 45.

If that doesn't work, you can also look on WCL or get an addon that announces deaths to take a look at what it was. In logs you can just exclude the ticking damage form mirrors. From experience though, people are mostly likely dying because they're getting hit with the sword.

It kept crashing pastebin when i tried to copy it so here it is in notepad format.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/st1sfdx5cy...fiend.txt?dl=0
    Thank you, I'm looking the log and I have a question, do you see the damage taken on "Friendly Fire" or on "Damage Taken"?

I've been seeing it under friendly fire. However when I look under WCL under enemy damage taken it pops up with each persons ghost.

Thank you. I had looked through the options but I guess I missed it.

Deleted
    Hey Tercio,

any update on the enemy healing done issue for pvp?

I've been seeing it under friendly fire. However when I look under WCL under enemy damage taken it pops up with each persons ghost.
    I saw the logs and CombatLog is correctly passing the player's copy as an hostile enemy, Details! should not be parsing this as friendly fire, it's a bug.
    My guild isn't on Gorefiend mythic yet, so, I'll try make a blind fix on next version.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vendara View Post
    Hey Tercio,

any update on the enemy healing done issue for pvp?
    It's already fixed on v4.0, but those versions is in alpha/beta stages.
    You may download it setting this on curse client:

If you don't use curse client, you may download latest alpha version from here: http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/details/files/