Poll: Which tank do you like to play the most?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Red face Which tank do you like to play and why?

Which tank do you like to play and why?

10+ Year Old Account
    warrior. purely picked for lore/feelings reasons. A mighty, brute warrior taking the blows for his friends. besides that, i like the play style.

magicy holy-warriors (paladins) never really took my fancy.
    druid just feels weird...a bear taking the blows. "no worries guys, fluffy will make sure none of us get hurt"..meh
    death knight (although i tanked with it in Wotlk) just doesn't feel right. tanking with a 2 handed weapon is just...dunno..weird.
    and as for monk; using beer and fists to force people to stay focused on you and dodging like a ninja just doesn't sound very tankish.
    This is a signature, there are many like it, but this one is mine.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have two tanks. A Druid (my main), and a Pally (my alt). Of the two, I prefer my Pally, but I will never give up my Druid.

DK. The others have some sort of active mitigation, which I simply don't care for - I like to be able to focus on movement, beating the crap out of the boss and I enjoy the macabre feel of a "death" knight. That being said, I have all the other at 90 in various incarnations and enjoy them too, but my favorite is the DK for the above reasons.

Deleted
    I have played every class of tank and very much prefer Deathknights during MOP. Classic and TBC I liked warriors, WOTLK was bear tanks, Cata was a Paladin and MOP has been a DK, I never enjoyed playing a brewmaster.

10+ Year Old Account
    I chose Paladin.

But I really love playing every tank except Druid. I think Paladin and Warrior are the most fun to me. Death Knight and Monk are a bit fun too, But kinda eh.

10+ Year Old Account
    My Jedi Shadow. So much fun. So many tools.

For the WoW, I was liking the monk that I was leveling, but never hit max. I liked DK, felt like I had better AOE control and mostly because I didn't use my druid to tank at 90, but had in prior expansions. Overall, I'd probably say Druid. A lot of options there.

This doesn't mean I'm allergic to physical shields... i promise.

Warrior.
    Charge/Interveen/Heroic Leap = Massive mobility fun.
    Stuns, Stuns everywhere.
    Reflects, Reflects everywhere.
    Strong CDs, A group wide 20% Life is fantastic

Warrior most fun tank.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like my paladin, i love using holy magic for defensive purposes, tho i find warriors more fun to play, the massive mobility is very very attractive to me

Awwww poor druids, bears get no love. I voted monk because they are new and flashy in a game that has gotten stale for me over the years.

I don't like to tank at all. When I find myself in a situation where I'm forced to do so, I'd rather do it on my warrior. I think it's just because my warrior is my main. I play him as DPS and barely ever as a tank, but I guess I'm just more comfortable playing my main no matter what.

DK would be a close second. I tanked a lot of stuff while working my DK up to 85 back in Cataclysm, and it wasn't so bad.

I have no experience with Monks, but out of the rest, I prefer the Warrior (at least for raiding). I like how they're a pure 'sword, shield & strength class', without all the 'magic' abilities.

As for soloing, I prefer the Death Knight, I don't think I'll have to explain why

I totally dislike Paladin tanking, their damage output is horrible without a decent vengeance buff. I also don't like that pretty much every spell they use for tanking consists of 'holy magic'. It'd be a bit nicer to me already if they at least had a few 'physical' spells for their tanking spec, in combination of course with 'holy magic' still.