Why are alliance so desperate for attention?

I don't understand why. Are these people trying to find the attention they don't get in life? Always somewhere there is an alliance harassing a city or horde town area then shouting stuff out like Y ou L os e.

I heard alliance is full of 12 year olds but I didn't really believe it but this proved it.

Mod-note: Locked the thread, please contribute to the community more constructively. This thread can't hold a healthy discussion. If you find trouble with something in-game, you are welcome to use the support tools given by Blizzard.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2014-03-21 at 02:49 PM.

Your posting is not unlike a 12 year olds, looking at the babyish signature, obviously you are not getting the attention you need using that. I thought world pvp was the point on pvp servers, or do Horde think only they are allowed to attack?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmy valmer View Post
    I don't understand why. Are these people trying to find the attention they don't get in life? Always somewhere there is an alliance harassing a city or horde town area then shouting stuff out like Y ou L os e.

I heard alliance is full of 12 year olds but I didn't really believe it but this proved it.
    You might wanna take a look at your post before posting how childish others are.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmy valmer View Post
    I don't understand why. Are these people trying to find the attention they don't get in life? Always somewhere there is an horde harassing a city or alliance town area then shouting stuff out like Y ou L os e.

I heard horde is full of 12 year olds but I didn't really believe it but this proved it.
    Fixed that for you.
    it works both ways.

WHOLE THREAD IS CHILDISH.

OP, every side trolls. If you're not seeing the horde players trolling alliance cities, it's because you're on hordeside and not there. If Alliance thinks their players don't do the same, then they're morons. Every side has an outspoken asshole group.

OP, how old are you? I honestly want to know.
    I <3 JK Rowling.