Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Paincake View Post
    Of course the sentence should have been longer, she does not look hot enough am I rite?

Now you will say ''u mad brah?''... no I'm not, I engaged in sexual activities at the age of 12, because sexual urges was developed very early for me. The only crime here is that it has been made public and thus a scandal, plus shes ugly so sentence should be longer. Other then that, if you are 12 and get offered by a Scarlett Johansson equalivent, you will NOT say no if you are a man or even a young boy for that matter. You fucking know it, and even the judge would know it.
    I wouldn't say no, but I'd still be under age of consent and even if I did enjoy it, I wouldn't have understood a shit what it can do later. It'd propably mess up something. Like thinking that the only crime here is that adult humped 8 year old and giving it a pass as you seem to do.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaelanor View Post
    yeah, kinda sad...

Deleted
    Of course the sentence should have been longer, she does not look hot enough am I rite?

Now you will say ''u mad brah?''... no I'm not, I engaged in sexual activities at the age of 12, because sexual urges was developed very early for me. The only crime here is that it has been made public and thus a scandal, plus shes ugly so sentence should be longer. Other then that, if you are 12 and get offered by a Scarlett Johansson equalivent, you will NOT say no if you are a man or even a young boy for that matter. You fucking know it, and even the judge would know it.
    haha with your hand maybe

also, don't find her ugly really. can tell that those pictures dont make her justice

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rederoin View Post
    Pointing out the double standard, which is a bad thing for everybody but the female pedo's, makes that person a MRA?
    No. He's saying he wants everyone who has an issue with her getting off so easily, when a male would be in jail for life, should go to jail instead. Hypocrites, will be hypocrites.

Deleted
    Absolutely disgusting. She needs to spend a lot more time in prison. 'She stopped after she realized what she did' SHE DID IT FIFTY TIMES. How could she not know what she was doing? Who cares if she's a woman? And I must say, those are that saying that the boy was lucky disgusts me. This whole double standard with female rapists is disgusting. Us women are just as capable of hurting people as men, and if you honestly don't think male victims of rape suffer I don't know what to tell you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by suitepee7 View Post
    8 + 2 = 13

what?
    News article is kind of confusing, I understand. They say she started when she was 16, and he was 8. So now she's 21, but he can't be 10... because 8+5 =/ 10 in base 10 mathematics.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Nope, I wouldn't have. Definitely not at 12. And I don't know why you seem to think anyone should give a fuck just how early you started your own sexual escapades. The difference between 12 and 8 is fucking monumental.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    In fact, I quite like it and I would consider it an abuse to inflict my child with a foreskin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    You don't appear to understand how it works...they don't stick it on when the baby is born.

If the genders were reversed the guy would get like 6 consecutive life sentences. Yay equality!

Ugh, she's a smoker so she's going to smell like bird shit if you get close to her

Women smokers, not even once