China owns panderia?

I was in coffee bean and saw this fact...

Obviously china doesn't own panderia... But fun fact about pandas

It's one of those weird nationalistic vestiges. At least China will make sure they continue to exist, I guess.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

It's true, like how Norway owns any content related to Northrend.

Quote Originally Posted by Maddoc View Post
    It's true, like how Norway owns any content related to Northrend.

I approve this message.

Deleted
    it's only as true as the Queen in the UK owning all the mute swans, they don't actually own them they just have a law that says they ahve the right to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I hate pandas. I really think we need stop throwing so much money and time into an animal that clearly can't survive without help. Just let them die off because they don't wanna mate and they are picky assholes about what they eat.
    I'll bet that nobody would care about them if they weren't cute, fluffy balls of fur.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle
    just because the voices in your head tell you things, doesn't mean the world gives a crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by StarbuyPWNDyou
    Isn't it great how this thread has dematerialized from the unfair corruption of Ner'zuhl, to whether Kil'Jaeden is a draenei or an Eredar, then to Alien Genetics and now to demon sex...

How is this relevant to WoW general discussions at all, probably belongs in another sub forum
    Smitus of <Solace>, previously of <SNF>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Im pretty sure the Panda's in Edinburgh are just on some kind of extended loan, they might very well die in Scotland but they belong to China on paper, same with any offspring.

Probably so they can protect them or whatever, or as a source of pride maybe.
    The Sha of Pride?
    Last edited by Agoonga; 2014-03-22 at 05:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    One of the things I was always thinking about ever since the announcement of MoP was the time when China was all up in arms over Blizzard making an expansion with Panda's or something because they didn't want to see Panda's dying or something like that. Then they came out with MoP and I remember thinking well looks like Blizzard and China worked out some deal or something because we're getting panda men. I also kept thinking of this whenever I saw a Pandaren player die. I was always like "Uh oh, I hope China didn't see that."

Does anyone recall anything like this? Or am I just going senile already.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Geminiwolf View Post
    One of the things I was always thinking about ever since the announcement of MoP was the time when China was all up in arms over Blizzard making an expansion with Panda's or something because they didn't want to see Panda's dying or something like that. Then they came out with MoP and I remember thinking well looks like Blizzard and China worked out some deal or something because we're getting panda men. I also kept thinking of this whenever I saw a Pandaren player die. I was always like "Uh oh, I hope China didn't see that."

It was a bloody myth.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cradyz View Post
    I'll bet that nobody would care about them if they weren't cute, fluffy balls of fur.
    ofc they wouldnt. imagine if some spider race were going extinct, people would like it. moral of the story people are good when it fits them and hypocritic when it doesn't : )

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    It was a bloody myth.
    Ah I see. One of my friends was telling me about it back then. Looks like I'm going to have to pound his face in for lying to me.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

I hate pandas. I really think we need stop throwing so much money and time into an animal that clearly can't survive without help. Just let them die off because they don't wanna mate and they are picky assholes about what they eat.
    Will you ma... Nevermind, but I agree, unless we are the direct cause of their failing at survival, I'm very much of the opinion that we as a species should stop trying to undermine natural selection at every turn. And like Cradyz implied, if they were ugly and slimy no one would give a fuck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Will you ma... Nevermind, but I agree, unless we are the direct cause of their failing at survival, I'm very much of the opinion that we as a species should stop trying to undermine natural selection at every turn. And like Cradyz implied, if they were ugly and slimy no one would give a fuck.
    Natural Selection would of caused some of our human species to die heck including me. So yeah Natural Selection is a cruel concept. Pretty sure the slimy part wouldn't really play a part in certain animals but mk.
    Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2014-03-22 at 09:23 PM.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Geminiwolf View Post

it wasn't because of killing pandas, it was because blizzard in warcraft 3 depicted them with a Japanese theme instead of Chinese and as China hates Japan it didn't sit well with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Natural Selection would of caused some of our human species to die heck including me. So yeah Natural Selection is a cruel concept. Pretty sure the slimy part wouldn't really play a part in certain animals but mk.
    Depends. Forming of packs or any kind of group to help survival is a very valid concept which still goes well with natural selection. It's when we try to help those who insist in being self destructive and refuse to adapt that we fail the concept. Like those morons who insist that crossing the street without looking is their right and every car should stop for them.

10+ Year Old Account
    When you tear down any animal's home it makes it difficult for them to survive without help.

Also... "Panderia?" Really? How long has this expansion been out?
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Bloodsail Admiral Grumpy Old Man's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Where's Panderia?
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    YouTubers are a plague. Fuck 'em. All of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by grumpyoldman View Post
    Where's Panderia?
    Southern Azereth.