Thread: Echo and Resto

Echo and Resto

I was just thinking, how does Echo of the Elements work with heals? Does it randomly select a target to cast said echo on or is there some kind of logic to whom is selected? Im curious because at the highest end of gear, after you can hit haste caps without Swiftness is it possible for echo to be a hps increase for someone using chain heal more often than other heals. It seems to me like if chain heal procs echos in a similar way to how chain lightning does you could possibly get echos hitting a different initial target than the player cast it on.

It has a proc chance of 6% for each direct heal(Non-Heal over times and totems) to heal for the same amount, on that target. As for Chain heal it has a proc of <6%(not sure the exact number, I could be wrong here, someone correct me if I'am) because it's an aoe spell, and if procced would heal again on all the targets affected.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chubathingy View Post
    But anyway it's OK to be jelly of the tallest midget.

Quote Originally Posted by Frieght View Post
    I was just thinking, how does Echo of the Elements work with heals? Does it randomly select a target to cast said echo on or is there some kind of logic to whom is selected? Im curious because at the highest end of gear, after you can hit haste caps without Swiftness is it possible for echo to be a hps increase for someone using chain heal more often than other heals. It seems to me like if chain heal procs echos in a similar way to how chain lightning does you could possibly get echos hitting a different initial target than the player cast it on.

it will just cause more overhealing.

Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    it will just cause more overhealing.
    Thats the meter I post.

Deleted
    echo gives resto shaman a higher overall healing but since you can't time it, it wont be viable for resto