Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    Let me clarify. I think cremation is a respectful way to remember your loved one.

I don't think any of the people who had an abortion really wanted their unborn baby, so the cremation isn't to memorialize their baby. So, it's not really respectful, it's just destroying "waste".
    Okey now I understand but that being said are you in favor for "proper" cremations of unwanted lumps of cells->fetuses to be payed by tax money?
    We do agree that they are well waste and as every other organic material it has to be disposed of by burning.
    Personally I'm fine with the parents paying if they want some for of ceremony and I'm also against putting needless costs on society if the parents dont want to handle it themselves.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Okey now I understand but that being said are you in favor for "proper" cremations of unwanted lumps of cells->fetuses to be payed by tax money?
    We do agree that they are well waste and as every other organic material it has to be disposed of by burning.
    Personally I'm fine with the parents paying if they want some for of ceremony and I'm also against putting needless costs on society if the parents dont want to handle it themselves.
    You're forgetting the miscarried babies whose parents weren't even given the option of whether to cremate them, bury them, or have them disposed of as waste.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HeatherRae View Post
    You're forgetting the miscarried babies whose parents weren't even given the option of whether to cremate them, bury them, or have them disposed of as waste.
    Not really I just dont think it is the medicare systems job to push for them to decide. If the parents care they are more than welcomed to bring it up (I presume, hope I'm not wrong).
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Most hospitals in the UK have policies that allow for one of the following to be chosen:

Mass incineration - presumably if no preference of how they want the remains disposed of.
    Mass cremation - if available locally. Not all crematoria are willing to do this. Would have to be requested.
    Mass burial - would have to requested.
    Disposal by patient - subject to hospital conditions, e.g. they wouldn't get to take it home, but can arrange private burial or cremation.

In the case of these hospitals, the main issue is that the fetal matter was disposed of without advising of the options available, which is against standard practice.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    In the case of these hospitals, the main issue is that the fetal matter was disposed of without advising of the options available, which is against standard practice.
    Then I missed that, system is nice and all but the above is of key importance.

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Old news...

When a human is cremated, there is a lot of heat. No need to let that heat go to waste, so naturally, you make hot water for housing heating...
    Been doing it in Denmark for MANY years..
    An unborn fetus is no different from a "normal"dead body, in that regard..
    No need to let any good corpse go to waste - incinerate everything. Free up real estate, heat some homes, fertilize some gardens.

Think green. Think efficient. Think progress.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not really I just dont think it is the medicare systems job to push for them to decide. If the parents care they are more than welcomed to bring it up (I presume, hope I'm not wrong).
    It should be presented as an option. When people are very emotionally distressed (which is common after a miscarriage), they may not think about their options (or even know they have them). Part of the grieving process is often burial. It should be presented as an option (not pushed, but the parents should know they CAN ask for it).
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Speaknoevil View Post
    Abstinence is silly and unnecessary. The ONLY reason people support it is because sex is vilified.
    His point was abstinence has a 100% success rate versus pregnancy. But it's not a realistic approach to birth control in the world today.

I will say this. Parent's get your daughter's on birth control at an early age. 13+. It doesn't matter if they aren't having sex, just get them into a routine so when it does happen you won't have an accidental grandson. Condoms break, I know from experience...

I dont see the problem in burning the fetuses. What would you rather have us do with your dead fetus madam? Throw it in the dumpster in the alley?

Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    I dont see the problem in burning the fetuses. What would you rather have us do with your dead fetus madam? Throw it in the dumpster in the alley?
    I want it hermetically sealed and preserved in an acrylic cube!
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    I want it hermetically sealed and preserved in an acrylic cube!
    It has to be suspended electromagnetically too.