I've recently set up a new guild on ruentotem after been inactive for a while, the main idea for the guild is just a social place to hang out with some people online, and have some fun...who knows maybe even do some raid or group content, in a non pressured environment !!

So I guess the big question here is why join puppets?? what can it offer it that another guild cant?? well I personally am very active these days, and have always had the mind set of " treat others how you would want to be treated" so ill always offer help to those who ask for it. whether that be boost an alt, running some old content, or even farming some mats to help a guild mate get that new item they want

other benefits:
guild repairs for all rank ( higher ranks get more money for repairs)

a well stocked guild bank, open to members ( lots of crafting mats, inc high price items like golden louts and trillium)

rank 25 perks so faster lvling, more gathering etc

and room for promotion!!! if you the type of person who is helpful and active expect and officer promotion fast!!!!

currently there's only me in the guild, but hopefully soon there should be enough to do some group content, and if all goes well have some fun raiding in WoD. If this sounds like your cup of tea, Give my main a whisper Huthree, over on runetotem!!