552 Rogue or 555 Disc LF Raiding Guild

Hey all,

I am looking to find a home for one of my two alts for the rest of SoO and maybe into WoD depending on what the raid group needs. If any guilds are potentially interested then please feel free to add me on BTAG: Jesp#1814

The rogue is on secrets and should be done with them on wednesday if i'm not the unluckiest person in the world. Priest already has legendary cape.

SoO Experience: 14/14NM on Rogue but I have 11/14H exp on my boomkin

Raid Times:
    I just can't make Tues/Thurs but can make any other day after 6:30pm CST

Disc Armory - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...getto/advanced (if I am missing MH/OH it's because it's on an alt.. garrosh heirlooms)

Rogue = http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...anjas/advanced

Still looking for a guild!

Hey nevers, I think we might have a spot you'd be interested in. We are looking for a couple of solid healers to help us push mythic progression in WoD, and another good disc would be really nice. You wouldn't be able to make farm on Thur but that's not really a big deal. I'll leave our guild info below, feel free to contact me if you're interested in knowing more, and good luck!

We are a recently formed 25man team (tier 15), currently pushing heroic content and looking forward to hitting Mythic with a vengeance. That said, we are a laid-back group. We raid progression Sat and Sun from 6pm-9pm PST, and farm Thursday 7:30-9:30.

Expectations: In order to down heroic/mythic bosses on a schedule like ours, we expect our raiders to learn quickly. We are happy to help new players learn their class/role, but they would need to be willing to put in some extra work to learn as quickly as possible. Either way, raiders are expected to show up on time and already familiar with the basic strategy for a fight.

Benefits: We provide all pots, flasks, gems, enchants, food, and repair bills for our raiders. All we ask is that people pitch in from time to time and help support the guild. In addition, we have raiders that are happy to talk theorycraft for pretty much any class and spec, whether it be to teach a new player their role or to help a veteran squeeze out an extra few numbers.

Social Environment: We are a pretty lively bunch. Vent and gchat are active on a regular basis. That said, we are an adult guild, at times highly adult. If adult humor or crude language offend you in any way, this is probably not the place for you. In addition we keep a fairly good gender balance in the guild and on the team, with many female officers and top raiders. Finally, we keep our environment very positive. I don't believe in yelling at my raiders, and wipes are dealt with in a positive manner, rather than turning into a blame-fest.

If all of this sounds interesting, feel free to contact me at Ender#1733 or Dameprimus at Edsauce#1119.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am looking for a few core raiders for our 25 man core team that raids Friday 9 pm - midnight CST and Sunday 7-10 pm CST. We are looking for a healer, swing dps/heals and a few rdps (lock!!).

We also have a 10 man that raids Tuesday & Thursday 7 pm - 10 pm CST that is in need of 2 DPS. This is a team made up of 70% of alts from 25 man team that want to raid 10 man as well. We are looking for a spriest with heals off spec and another dps that isn't a shaman or wears plate.

SoO Progress - 13/14 normal, 1/14 heroic and 14/14 flex

Add my recruitment officer if you think we might be a fit.

Bacon#1364