Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Everyone but I can. Even my irl got it when he killed Mal for the first time when he was 65.
    i meant on the second/third kill, not the first :P

Quote Originally Posted by hastilavista View Post
    i meant on the second/third kill, not the first :P
    Well I can confirm that so far 300 kills in I havent gotten it.

EDIT

Well 4 hours of farming Mal tonight. No Reaper's Fear. Going to sleep to try again later today.

EDIT 2

Oh look at this, I just found this post, posted 2 days ago.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Hello everyone, and welcome to Patch 2.0.3! Below you will find the Known Issues list for our 2.0.3 patch (Patch Notes are available here). Please do not report bugs that you see on this list, as we already know about them, and help out other players reporting bugs by referring them to this list.

As a reminder, this list will not list every bug that is active in the 2.0.3 patch. What it is listed here are a select few issues -- chosen due to severity/impact -- that are active and confirmed as bugs by Quality Assurance with verifiable steps and (in most cases) an expected fix. Just because a bug is not on this list does not mean we don't know about it! In addition, potential exploits and the like will never be listed here.

Please note that documented bugs may not always be fixed in the order in which they were reported. In some cases, we may not have a timeline for a when a bug will be fixed and some bugs may not be able to be fixed at all. If we are able to verify that a documented bug cannot be fixed, it will be removed from this list.

Thank you for your continued reports, and enjoy Diablo III!!!

Combat
    Monks who have at least 1 paragon point invested into life regeneration may momentarily lose the 20% health bonus from Mystic Ally - Earth Ally when manipulating items in their inventory.

Crusaders who use the Shield Bash skill while being rooted by a monster with the Jailer affix can become desynced and disconnected from the server.

Items
    The drop chance for the Reaper's Fear crafting reagent is currently too low.

Environments
    The Meteors that rain from the sky in the Skycrown Battlements currently deal too much damage.

There is a very low chance the Waypoint located in the Battlefields of Eternity will not function.
    Last edited by Pandragon; 2014-03-27 at 10:27 AM.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

well good find, that explains the difficulties i guess.

Damn =( We'll thats to bad. Was hoping to see if I could craft one tonight, seing I found an ascended white bracer atleast ;P
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Killed him once: got the ingredient and the "bindings"(?) recipe.
    Your you're own enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    Damn =( We'll thats to bad. Was hoping to see if I could craft one tonight, seing I found an ascended white bracer atleast ;P
    I also found there is a vendor who sells these White Armors for the Recipes. Her name is Adenah the Curio she spawns in the Fields of Misery.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got it my first kill.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Did about 30 kills inn total now - No drop on normal mode, or hard. Think its safe to say its bugged low drop % maybe? Atleast a kill is about 1½ minute, and give 3-6 rare drops, so not bad farming.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

And my Reaper's Fear farming has been for naught.

http://imgur.com/k3DKaGu

Those just dropped.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wilqq View Post
    Killed him at 70 for the 1st time and only got a bunch of yellows.
    that shouldnt be right, should be guaranteed leg every time