Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account

Optimizing Army of the Dead

I'm curious as to when to use Army of the Dead on Spoils and if using Army a second time on H Garrosh at the start of phase 4 is worth it or not.

I use army prepull on spoils, even from up above as they will follow you back down. You can also use it in between doors if you find you have enough time, however saving it for then can cause a dps loss if your side is the slow one. Only do this if your side is consistently fast.

On garrosh I do use it a second time however I do it at the start of phase 3 in order to burn him down quickly stacked with both trinkets, pot, pillar, and lust.

Deleted
    Just use it the second i get down, tanks have to open crates anyway

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the replies. For Spoils I'll try using Army in between doors as my side usually finishes first and has a bit of downtime and see how that goes.

On Spoils, I wait for tank to call for the boss crates, and then I pop it. The faster those guys go down, the easier an encounter it is.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Totle View Post
    On Spoils, I wait for tank to call for the boss crates, and then I pop it. The faster those guys go down, the easier an encounter it is.
    While I like that idea, the encounter is on farm and I'm just trying to squeeze out any amount of dps I can for rank purposes. I'd rather not use it when there are other adds up.