Druid Form customization / armor showing. Any news..?

Does anyone see anything wrong with this picture? Because that's what WOD is going to be like. =\ At this point, I'd take anything that would differentiate me between a druid who just hit level 8. Even if it's just finding a random bear beast npc in the game and being able to copy their form . Has there been any tweets, or anything??

Druid bear has been my favourite thing to play since late vanilla (yes, even when it was awful, I know), but what finally killed it for me was looking at the same furry butt for the past 10 years, while everyone else is off getting AWESOME looking armor and weapons, I look like I'm still in the noobie zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Safetytorch View Post

Does anyone see anything wrong with this picture? snip

Yes, a level 100 druid, let alone a level 8 druid would not be in Isle of thunder.
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

Oh my god, that would be awesome. Finding a bear and becoming them. All transformer up in this bitch. Sign me up for that glyph. O.O

Thanks smart ass, i took the screenshot as an example. The location is irrelevant.

It'd be sweet yeh, to find a bear in the wild to copy their form. I suggested this to blizzard repeatedly since vanilla

Why should we get to look at the same furry butt for 10 years while everyone gets awesome transmogs? wtf.

Deleted
    Well, since blizzard is steering minor glyphs to be 'optional' and 'fun' and for 'cosmetic effects'. (which some classes have plenty of, whilst rest have jackshit)
    They can perhaps add glyphs of 'Archdruid's traditional/fel/frost/shattering/zen/savage (WoD pun) Garb' which gives your druid forms (cat/bear/moonkin/tree?) per expansion 'level cap' a themed armor.

lvl 60: traditional armor
    lvl 70: fel touched or something armor
    lvl 80: Darker and more grim looking uarmor
    lvl 85: Some elements stuff
    lvl 90: more peacefull approach
    lvl 100: a savage look

but it will be at the cost of a whole raid tier

I'd take that. I'd take anything at this point. Even if it was only SET pieces that showed up on your druid and not anything else.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have mained a druid since 2007, and I see no problem staring at a bear's butt. Or cat's. And as resto and boomkin you can look at your oh-so-awesome transmogs.

Not saying that more customisation for the forms wouldn't be nice, but it's not that big a deal honestly. You still get to look at your gear every time you're out of combat which is more than 50% of the time.
    "We don't care what people say, we know the truth. Enough is enough with this horse s***. I am not a freak, I was born with my free gun. Don't tell me I'm less than my freedom."

15+ Year Old Account
    but it will be at the cost of a whole raid tier[/QUOTE]

suddenly that statement made me laugh so hard

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Avada Kedavra View Post
    Yes, a level 100 druid, let alone a level 8 druid would not be in Isle of thunder.
    I see what you did there
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Deleted
    What if the lvl 100 bear still didn't get nalak mount or still was farming rep?
    Last edited by mmoc058e0f1fe5; 2014-03-26 at 05:57 PM. Reason: said huolon, meant nalak

10+ Year Old Account
    Why can't they just use the same technology as Incarnation to have the gear over the outside of the model and have it match what you have equipped.

I want to be a moonkin in my full gear!!!
    Hi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    Then he'd be at the Timeless Isle.
    crap meant the Nalak mount

Quote Originally Posted by Alceus View Post
    What if the lvl 100 bear still didn't get nalak mount or still was farming rep?
    then id imagine they would head to the timeless isle.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Safetytorch View Post

Does anyone see anything wrong with this picture?
    Nope. I chose to be a druid so I can look like this when ever I wanted. I'm happy.

but what finally killed it for me was looking at the same furry butt for the past 10 years, while everyone else is off getting AWESOME looking armor and weapons, I look like I'm still in the noobie zone.
    You have not looked at the same butt for 10 years. Druid forms got changed in Wrath and they gave us a cool ability that gives us armor for a brief time in MoP. Also if you want to look at that AWESOME looking armor...one word..unshift.

This sounds mean, but don't roll a druid if you don't like the forms.

all joking aside, I do think it would be cool to "imprint" on another animal and look like them.

You can look like a disease/blighted bear, or a normal one, etc. Although the size must remain consistent.

Yea I really wish blizz would have done something about druid forms rather than update player race models. I mean druid forms are completely visible while most race models are 95% hidden under gear models anyway. Seems pretty ridiculous to update that 5% but not do anything with druid forms.

Quote Originally Posted by rated View Post
    Nope. I chose to be a druid so I can look like this when ever I wanted. I'm happy.

You have not looked at the same butt for 10 years. Druid forms got changed in Wrath and they gave us a cool ability that gives us armor for a brief time in MoP. Also if you want to look at that AWESOME looking armor...one word..unshift.

This sounds mean, but don't roll a druid if you don't like the forms.
    You know, I didn't see ANYWHERE in the OP's post that he disliked the fact that he was forced to play as a bear IE different form. In fact, I think quite the opposite. There's nothing wrong with wanting MORE variety in the form. Nothing at all.

Deleted
    My theory on that: Working for armor for druid form's is nearly like creating a new armor size/position and proportion for a new race, and since it's a four feet character it would be harder than our characters.

all joking aside, I do think it would be cool to "imprint" on another animal and look like them.

You can look like a disease/blighted bear, or a normal one, etc. Although the size must remain consistent.
    No thanks. Druids do not belong as diseased bears, the druids are working to repair the plaguelands. Having a druid be blighted is ridiculous

the models for druids look fine enough, the animations need work. Every attack you just stick your paw out in front of you and some shitty animation appears in front of your model.