Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Going by the dialogue I wouldnt be surprised if Splinter is April's Father...I wont be seeing this in the theater that is for sure.

Well, the noses look weird. Looks like this biggest production Turtles movie yet. I'm not big on CG, but it does look decent. April was just April, not like I care who plays her since she was never cast well. At least MF is hot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    You sure that it's a Bay movie? Seemed to lack explosions...
    I dunno, the entire city seems to be literally falling apart, I'm sure there were explosions somewhere in there....

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    I saw some of the original versions of the turtle comics, the violent ones that had booze and swearing. That is the turtle movie I want to see made. Taking a drink from a canteen and cursing the foot clan while actually dismembering them.

Quote Originally Posted by CR77 View Post
    Going by the dialogue I wouldnt be surprised if Splinter is April's Father...I wont be seeing this in the theater that is for sure.
    Im glad im not the only one that got that vibe, I really hope it doesnt happen.

Anyways, im in the obligated to see it crowd, and I admit Michelangelo's line at the end made me giggle a bit, i can live with the tall/weird faces, but I think most of the issues with that is cause like me, most of you grew up with the first 3 live action movies so are used to that. If you seen what they ORIGINALLY wanted them to look like, you will be glad they are this way, look at bit more turtlish.

Ill reserve my right to bitch after I seen the movie, granted most movies based on nostalgia are horrible, but ill wait till I see it. I only have this kinda faith because I finally got around to watching Rurouni Kenshin's live action movie and my jaw was on the floor damn near the entire time.

No seriously, if you haven't seen that movie and are a fan of the anime/mange, stop what your doing and devote 2 hours to watch that, its fucking goddamn amazing.

im conflicted about this movie.

on one hand the shredder is white and megan ugly as fuck face is playing april and the turtles have weird human faces.

on the other hand, that mask joke was kind of funny.

the cartoon on nick is amazing so my stance on this is maybe MAYBE it will be good, if it isnt who gives a fuck ive still got the cartoon
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

After Kung Fu Pandas, P0kem0n and Transformers, the next big thing in WoW will probably be Ninja Turtles. I don't get how the big brains at Blizzard missed them until now.

It's just a mask !!
    Gnomepaladin

10+ Year Old Account
    "It's just a mask!" and she faints... the hell kinda shittiness is that...
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Deleted
    I loved it as a kid, people born in the 80's grew up with the best cartoons.

15+ Year Old Account
    Bet this will be as "good" as the Need for Speed movie
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Deleted
    Well this looks good.

If by good I mean bad.

Deleted
    Teenage Mutant Ninja Shreks. These don't look like Turtles to me.

This is TMNT.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Araron View Post

This is TMNT.
    Crap series, you mean these guys?

You cannot beat the original.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Araron View Post

This is TMNT.
    They look pretty similar imo, the problem is that they tried to make mutant turtle look realistic, and that's a sin.
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by Sturmbringe View Post
    After Kung Fu Pandas, P0kem0n and Transformers, the next big thing in WoW will probably be Ninja Turtles. I don't get how the big brains at Blizzard missed them until now.
    you dont insult the fucking ninja turtles.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    you dont insult the fucking ninja turtles.
    This movie will be terrible.... but hey at least Micheal Bay didn't invite Sheila Bouf