Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Are you still using any legacy items?

I'm still using my witching hour just because of the insane gains it gives me (+100k DPS buffed) and trying to get my hands on some innas pants. I really wish I could replace it but nothing even comes close. How about you guys?
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Witching hour is still by far the best dps belt in the game, I gain around 100k damage vs my current (lvl70 ageless might with good stats), while losing 2million toughness... It's not worth the trade off in survival most of the time, unless you're farming T1-2 i guess.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm still using a Sin Seekers on my DH, I have yet to find any good level 70 quivers (legendary included), all the yellows I find are 10% dmg, toughness, and healing loss around the board most of the time, nothing is ever worth using it seems in that slot
    Favorite Owned Title: Champion of Ulduar
    Favorite Owned Mount: Ashes of Al'ar
    "Prisoners? Ha. With it bindings unshackled, its gonna' come after us, and we're going to be the prisoners" -- Brann Bronzebeard on Yogg'saron

10+ Year Old Account
    Shoulders, crafted, I guess I just haven't found many shoulders, because they're not super great. Or at least, should be easily replaced at level 70.

Crafted amulet, because high average damage, high (over 300) dex, high crit chance and high crit damage. I can't seem to find good crit chance items in RoS, so I've been holding on to what I can (since certain things proc off of critting, it's kind of important).

Crafted gloves, because Dex, vitality, life regen, high resist all, good crit damage and crit chance. Can't beat that.

Inna's pants. Speaking of crit chance. Plus, attack speed has been nerfed, and hard to come by.

Then again, I just hit 70. But I still have a couple level 61 items as well.

Witching hour, will probably never end up replacing until very late into the expac or if I am very very lucky

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Still using my Countess Cameo....rolled insane stats when it dropped and nothing ive seen so far from Adv mode touches it, have several lvl 70 leg necks and im still trying to justify swapping but I cant

Edit, still using the Leg. shoulders that disable Duribilty loss on all gear. The name escapes me
    Not flying my Sig because somebody got butthurt because I posted a question that they didn't like in they're little pet post and sicked ScrapBot on me :P

Was using witching hour up untill yday. Found a recipe for http://us.battle.net/d3/en/artisan/b...fleeting-strap and rolled one with 7% IAS, 499 int, 465 vit and 13% life. +30% toughness, -2% dmg. Figured it was worth it (ATM sitting at ~1.5M paper dps and 5.6M toughness).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Inna's pants. Speaking of crit chance. Plus, attack speed has been nerfed, and hard to come by.
    Cant get rid of Innas pants either. Not only crit and AS - but also 12% runspeed. Same with Tals Chest - 9% AS is hard to beat. My lvl 60 (2.0) Puzzle ring is also hard to throw away. It is difficult to put a value on that little goblin who is following you loyal through the darkets places.

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Still using Witching Hour as it's just so stupidly good

Only replacing it if I happen to find that belt that gives Locust Swarm a 60-80% slow. I'm willing to take the DPS-loss for the insane utility and probably a huge increase in toughness :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm only like 48 on my highest char, and I'm still using a couple of pre-2.0 items because I haven't managed to find replacements. Only legendary I have is a 2.0 bracer or something.

Is the gear at 70 really that bad that stuff from 60 is still viable? Sheesh, that's worrisome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by verdamte View Post
    Cant get rid of Innas pants either. Not only crit and AS - but also 12% runspeed. Same with Tals Chest - 9% AS is hard to beat. My lvl 60 (2.0) Puzzle ring is also hard to throw away. It is difficult to put a value on that little goblin who is following you loyal through the darkets places.
    I somehow have managed to lose track of my puzzle ring...really hoping I didn't salvage it on accident...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still using a legacy Hellfire Ring on my Wizard, just well for the XP bonus. Also a Witching Hour, and a Chantodo's offhand. Granted not played my Wizard much at 70, as I went Crusader.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    I'm only like 48 on my highest char, and I'm still using a couple of pre-2.0 items because I haven't managed to find replacements. Only legendary I have is a 2.0 bracer or something.

Is the gear at 70 really that bad that stuff from 60 is still viable? Sheesh, that's worrisome.
    The problem is that crit chance/crit dmg/attack speed are all percentage based and form a HUGE portion of your dps on any character that spent a while farming at 60. When it comes to lvl 70 gear, the percentages don't really go up, only things such as vitality/dex/str/int/life on hit/life per sec/etc go up in number from 60>70. So your only options to outgear your 60 gear is trying to get similar amounts of crit/ias that you used to have while upping your primaries/toughness/healing where you can, or utilising one of the new lvl 70 sets/legendaries.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    I somehow have managed to lose track of my puzzle ring...really hoping I didn't salvage it on accident...
    I honestly have lost track of the number of times I've accidentally salvaged something I didn't want to >.>

So I just picked up a new enchantress trinket thingy. It shot her DPS up almost 10,000 points, and it's only two levels higher than her legacy trinket lol. I love this new system!
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Replaced all my items yesterday, but one pesky amulet. Not easy to replace it, cause amulets seems very rare for me.

Considering will using my Witching hour trough...
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Not legacy but im using a lvl 60 thundergod's vigor belt on my crusader and don't see myself replacing it any time soon, unless I find the 70 version. +15% lightning damage and 130% lightning damage on getting hit/dodging/blocking is too good. Combined with the firewalkers I found yesterday I can just run through normal and stuff dies just by coming close.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still using my Skorm but I'm only lvl 68 on my new crusader. I haven't found anything that comes close in damage though. I'll see when I ding.
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I have Inna's but not using them currently even though it's a dps increase. Used Skorn until 70. Still using a couple 60 items at 600k dps. We'll see what legacy items I'll be using on my alts after I level them.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    Still using a legacy Hellfire Ring on my Wizard, just well for the XP bonus. Also a Witching Hour, and a Chantodo's offhand. Granted not played my Wizard much at 70, as I went Crusader.
    I finally was able to replace my Chantodo's =)

Not using level 60 items anymore, but when I checked my Witching Hour (was on my WD) it would give me +9% DPS, but -20% Toughness, so meh. I like being able to stand in everything.

Deleted
    Still using Blackfeather on my Demon Hunter (in sig), yet to find anything with more Dex/3 sockets, plus the effect is pretty sweet.