Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Nope, and once more, nope.

Earned good money on mogging, lost good money on mogging too ^^
    If you disapprove of moderation, seek an Admin or Global Moderator.
    Stuff can be fixed, just get enough glue or duct tape!

I posted in this thread a while back, and remembered it when I happened to be going through some old pictures today. I don't know where I got this from (please give credit if you know) but it was appropros so...

Quote Originally Posted by aviectus View Post
    This the only thing i can agree with you, MoP had (except SOME challenge mode sets ) the WORST sets ever since vanilla.
    I agree, a lot of the sets in MoP were pretty bad, but not as bad as Wrath, which I think had the worst armor designs. Cataclysm wasn't great either, but at least had its moments.

To me the best design aspect of MoP is the music, which is easily the best ever in the game.

Transmogg is one of the big reasons I still play the game
    "Warriors make you sap, Paladins let you sap."

I assume all answers in this thread are 'no' because it's officially Spring and so all of the special snowflakes who actually care about how other people play the game and feel it directly impacts their own enjoyment should have melted.

I'm not overly fond of looking like a package of skittles, so no, I do not miss it.

No, I honestly do not miss it. Nor do I miss the clown days. I'm so glad it's around for my up and coming alts.

Karma always has the last laugh.

Hell no, in fact I was just looking at what my shaman would like without her transmog and it looked like crap. I enjoy being able to use gear based on stats and not look like crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Happy View Post
    I think this is pretty much the start, the middle, and the end of my argument.

A picture is worth over 9000 words.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseven View Post
    I posted in this thread a while back, and remembered it when I happened to be going through some old pictures today. I don't know where I got this from (please give credit if you know) but it was appropros so...

Hahahahhahahahahahhaaa!~
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luTb_ZnMRHE
    " As for MoP If you actually had loved East Asian culture (South Asian, North Asian, South East Asian cultures are wildly different from the East Asian ones) you would know that MoP represents or channels NOTHING of it. Entire MoP "Asian theme" is essentially "Asia as seen by dumb Westerners, inspired by Hong Kong martial arts epics". "