Prot pally challenge modes

I'm gearing my prot pally up to do CMs. I've already gotten 9/9 on 6+ characters so the CMs themselves I'm fine with, not so sure about Pally tanks though.

I tried to find gear that was over 463 with sockets, following the priority hit/expertise>haste>mastery>dodge/parry (avoiding crit) so most of my gear is Ret stuff. It's mostly from LFR MSV & HOF. Still picking up a piece or two, notably boots.

Does this look right?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...leriana/simple

No ench/reforge yet of course. Bit concerned that with so much haste etc and no dodge/parry I'm going to be squishy?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

You can't really get enough of any one stat(besides hit/exp) to really make or break you. Just focus on using your cds and cc and you will be fine.

......................Protection Paladin PoV.....................

Haste means more Holy Power for Shield of the Righteousness and Eternal Flame/Word of Glory. It'll do you a lot better than dodge/parry would.

Got my boots :P

So how about gems/ench? Still focus on hit/exp>haste>mastery? How about stam?

Also my trinks are a dragonling plus a haste with str proc... good?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamanis View Post
    Haste means more Holy Power for Shield of the Righteousness and Eternal Flame/Word of Glory. It'll do you a lot better than dodge/parry would.
    Scaled down to 463, wouldn't that haste be near useless?
    1st May 2013-->1st April 2014
    105lb-->166lb
    Bench/Squat/Deadlift 1RMs - 20kg/20kg/40kg-->100kg/162.5kg/210kg

Running geneswests 5/3/1

Quote Originally Posted by get big or die mirin View Post
    Scaled down to 463, wouldn't that haste be near useless?
    I think I had like 2-3k haste for challenge modes in 5.0, ilvl was around 505+

It's not a lot at all but its not going to hurt

......................Protection Paladin PoV.....................

I have about 9.1k haste in my cmode tank gear. Unless you are going for times, your gear is completely fine for 9/9 gold.

<---#6 paladin US atm.

Go for full haste, 7.5% hit and 15% exp. Get the parry/dodge off your gear. gem and enchant for dps stats, str flask and str food. The idea is to use cooldowns and kill the groups you pull before those cds are up. You should always have a cd for every pack, and when possible pull everything in the fucking room and use all your cds to kill it.

Most important really is just mapping out where you need cds and making sure you will have them up before you need them again. If it's your first time tanking bring a disc priest/hpal for Pain Sup/Sacrifice and/or arms warrior/ret paladin for Vigilance and Sac. Maybe even both, to make it really simple.

-Iltareh, Thunderlord