Looking for suggestions

Hello everyone!

So my 11/14 Heroic guild broke up when I went on a week long vacation.
    They decided not to replace the couple people that rage quit since the expac(to them) is mostly over...
    Most did jump to a 14/14 heroic 25 man guild (was 10 man) guild, or to other guilds just to have fun.

I'm mad. I wanted my 14/14 HM with 10 mans... I've been looking for guilds, but honestly I don't really care to pay for a transfer (that can get costly quick since I use my alts to help supply my main.)

Should I just suck it up and downgrade to lower guilds for now within my realm? Or should I just say screw it and play d3 till WoD?

Am I missing any ideas here?

Thanks all, I know this is trivial, but it's the first time I was in a pretty serious raiding guild, and honestly I don't want anything else.

-Mods, this isn't meant to be a recruitment thread! If it teeters onto it, please excuse me.

We can't really tell you what to do but if you feel you need to raid, you can just find a new guild somewhere else, transfer fee or not. You could just transfer one character to start (like I did) and move each one as needed.

I'd say post looking for a guild, xrealm some raids with them, if you like it move. A lot guilds are falling apart right now. I assume a lot of 10 mans are looking for replacements to keep pushing for garrosh. With xrealm raiding you've got options.

Ugh yea, I really don't want to blow that much money and leave a community I know.
    But you all are right, I want to raid. Have to go where you can do what you want!

You know whats really weird, most guilds I ask about xrealming and trying out with them say they don't want to, and they prefer I transfer first (which I call BS on.)